chapter fourty-one

𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔

The few days had passing by had come into a big mystery. A mystery that Hanni needed to solve, she needed to solve how to make Minji love her again like the way she does from the first time. Despite of some shitty behavior of Kim Minj towards her Hanni never give up on her. Despite of the moody, and changing behaviour of Kim Minji, Hanni believe she have no rights to give up on her.

It's taking more time to transfer Minji to another hospital. It leads into few sleepless and filled of tears nights, but Hanni make sure she was there showering and giving Minji all of her love.

"I said I don't wanna eat! Why are you pushing me too hard!?" Minji yelled as she push Hanni away making the spoon fell from her hand.

Minji swore she regret it, she regret doing that. She immediately sat back up and try her hardest to pull Hanni close to her and wrap her arms on its body.

"I'm sorry Hanni... I'm so sorry" she apologize as she burry her face on its stomach "god I'm so stupid I'm sorry baby!" She sobbed out as she cried and wetting Hanni's shirt

She was afraid that Hanni can no longer tolerate her shitty attitude, but she was in pain. The pain that's consuming her whole being and making her lose her sanity a little. It was so painful that she can't bare it longer than people had expected.

She felt a soft touch of a hand on her hair and running down to her long dark locks, calming her down from sobbing so hard.

"Shh... Let's make a rule now baby" Hanni whisper she look up and willingly open her ears to listen to what Hanni will say

"What is it?" She asked like a baby and Hanni can't really get mad at that or even tired

"If you feel like you're losing it again, come and hug me... If you can't calm down pull me into you and hug me, if you feel like anger had taken it's toll on you again come to me or pull me, or ask me and I will hug you" Hanni uttered.

Everything that happens between them that makes Minji loses her trust at her is now slowly dissipate from the way Hanni became so patient at 𝚑𝚎𝚛. She was so patient that Minji can't no longer live with the anger that before are living on her veins. Now that Minji realize that Hanni's heart beat is never a  lie, it was so real that Hanni manage to make her heart flutter again.

Minji pull Hanni again and hug her waist as if she was seeking her comfort at Hanni's embrace that Hanni willingly gave. "I'm losing my appetite" she confessed "my whole body aches" she added and Hanni knows it "but it's not enough reason to give you the shittiest attitude" she mumble but she stops when Hanni cupped her face and smile sweetly at her.

"Its not a big deal to me Minji..." Hanni uttered and kiss her forehead "I'm here to stay and if I give up on you then my love is nothing but just like a trashy things that people can give... I love you for real, I'm here to understand you with all of me and be patient at you" Hanni mumble and smile.

Hanni didn't know if they are still that lovers that they use to be or are they still dating, but for Hanni dating or not she will stay. If they are still dating she will stay with so much gratitude and love, if they aren't anymore she will stay with Minji and earn that trust back, earn that love back, earn the admiration and earn everything she lose. It's not the time to ask what are they now, are they dating or not she needed Minji to get better first before she seek for the clarification.

"Minji" she called out and Minji look up at her with a tear on her eyes "I love you... I love you so much" she uttered and Minji nods.

Hanni endure missing to hear that eight letter words, three words that would mean so much to her. She endure all of it because she deserve this, she deserve all of the endurance that Minji made her do because deep down she knows, what she did to Minji is nothing to compare than what Minji was doing at her.