chapter fourty-two

𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚓𝚒'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠

My whole body ache but I don't know if I can say that it was painful as it was when Pham Hanni was there to kiss everything. Right now she's lifting my hospital gown to change me in new hospital gown,  but then I doubt it's only changing where her lips are press on my wound at my chest. Hanni is kissing it softly, she's kissing me softly as if I am the most fragile person she ever met.

"I love you with all of me" she whisper between her lips on my wounds and on my skin.

I know now. I was so stupid not to see the way her eyes are shining everytime it's looking into me. I feared of giving myself to hers once again but then she said she's always be mine and I don't have to get afraid of losing her. I'm the only love she ever wanted on her life.

Her lips traveled on my neck to the back of my ears "you... You were mine but I am yours... " she whisper and when she look into my eyes, I get lost once again.

Softly running her thumb to my cheeks and smiling so sweetly "don't rush yourself about us... Because I'm always waiting here for you... Please heal first after undergoing that surgery because your life is more important than mine" she mumble.

We're going leave to New Zealand by tomorrow. Where I was expecting to get the best treatment I needed and yes, we're. She's coming with me because she refuse to leave my side even one moment.

I cupped her face and press my lips on hers "I was yours before, but I am yours now... My only love" I uttered and kiss her cheeks.

My hand goes through her beautiful black hair. She was my only love. I never knew I could love this much, but for Pham Hanni I will... I will always be willing to risk everything.

"Awwe... I'm happy to see you guys being in love again... I'm so happy that I want to gag" That voice echo in the room and we look at the door it was Seungmin

This bitter ass should find his true love, he's been so bitter at everything.  I grab my phone and remove the case as I pull an specific business card and threw it at him.

"Go with your love... He's waiting for you for years don't be an asshole and find your happiness" I said

He look at the name and he look back at me "h-how did... H-how did you--Min" I cut him off and smile at him

"What are you going to say? How did I know? I'm Kim Minji I know everything right?" I said and smirk

"Yeah.." He chuckled and about to turn his back at us but he look back at us "except one thing" he said

"What?" I furrowed my brows as I asked them

"You're a big ass loser for that woman" he said and wink before leaving.

Once the door was shut Hanni was giggling and when I look at her she shut her mouth. I smirk and pull her waist to kiss her lips "he is not lying baby... I'm such a loser for this love" I uttered

She cupped my face and kiss my lips again. Well I guess love isn't love if it's not complicated and painful, but funny how the love that caused the pain will be the only cure that it cause. I thought I never been in love like this but well my parents are right. Love comes around.

Love is painful maybe it was part of it, it was so painful that we broke apart but it doesn't last longer. Our relationship is a big question of what we have but we all know, I love her, she loves me and I'm really really in the main point where I could fuck it and marry Hanni on the spot.

"Are you ready for tomorrow?" She asked me. I place my hand on her back and rubbed it like a genie in a bottle. Her skin is so warm that I would love to touch it forever, it was so soft and and feels like a cotton on these palms.