chapter fourty-three

𝙷𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚒'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠

I'm here beside the only woman I love. Few more minutes Sunghoon will be here to inject her some sleeping sedatives. That would help her not to feel the stress of the travel, and the pain. She keeps playing with my hand, but I can feel the way her hands shaking in so much nervous, for such a very handsome and cool boss like Kim Minji, she's such a scaredy cat.

"But I'm scareddd~~" she whined as she held my hand and pout

"Don't be... We can't focus on us if you don't undergo this surgery and I don't want to have you dead on my arms... I will cry forever if you don't get well... So please baby, take the operation and I'll be here beside you my love" I uttered and comb her hair softly.

She take my hand on hers and kiss them. She held it and place it on her cheeks, as she stare on my eyes. The love was there, the admiration, the care and the happiness that I thought I'll never see again.

"For you, but inject me lots of anesthesia because it's so paifull" I chuckle, she's silly.

I nods and keep on combing her hair. The door opened and reveal her friend Park Sunghoon, and just like what we expect his foxy husband is behind him and gripping on his arms whining like a baby

"My sunoo baby hoonie needs to do his job first hmm" he said as he patted Sunoo's head.

Minji fake cough coughing their attention. Sunoo blushed being caught in this kind of attitude of him, to be honest in photoshoots and in job Sunoo is much more like a very dominating person, but I never did expect him like this.

"Hi Minji" Sunghoon greeted and took a syringe on the tray and the medicine. "Are you ready?" Sunghoon asked as he almost inject the medicine at Minji's dextrose

"Man wait!" Minji stops him so he did.

Minji look at me and grab the lover part of my face and squeezing them gently and pull me down to kiss her lips. We kiss passionately, that I can feel every touch of our lips into each other. She kissed me like I'm the world and she kissed me like I mean everything about her. I feel the most intense feeling of love on our kiss, we both pour our love on it that's why it feels so good and sweet.

As we cut the kiss, Minji began gasping. A string of saliva connected our lips, before it get cut she pull me again for a soft peck before she lick my lips. As known Kim Minji is such a good kisser. Finally our kiss ended even I'm still on the daze, she grab my hand and squeeze them before she spoke.

"Okay , I'm ready" she said before she shut her eyes and let Sunghoon inject the sedatives on her dextrose.

As Sunghoon inject the medicine, Minji's eyes are slowly near into closing because she feel sleepy. "I love you" I whisper, she smile and nods before she completely shut her eyes.

Sunghoon wait for some moment before he told the nurses to start putting straps in Minji's bed to make sure she won't fall. They obliged, I just watched while my hand was still gripping hers, this is the moment where I can't say if she's in pain or she's okay, since she will be asleep for hours. My heart is filled of worries but she's Kim Minji, she's the toughest and strongest so I know she can do this.

Minji's parents arrive and they start pushing the hospital stretcher until we reached outside, and they carry her on the ambulance carefully they had decided that I'll be the one who will ride the ambulance with Kim Minji.

I sat beside her and kissed her forehead, the other nurses are beside us before the ride goes on.

"I love you Kim Minji... " I whisper and kissed her lips.