chapter Fourty-five

𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚓𝚒'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠

I can feel it, the pain, the every touch of the sharp ends of the tool in my body. The anesthesia is nothing to the pain in my system, I was still half conscious I'm looking for Pham, where is she?, she promised me that she'll be at my side at this time...

I shut my eyes completely as it goes very heavy like it has a stone on my lids but before I shut my eyes completely I mumble her name.

"Pham... Hanni"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hanni is sick worried at the thought that she can't be inside with Minji. She promised to stay by her side but then the woman's grandfather didn't let her in at the operating room. She's facing back and forth worried what's gonna happen inside.

After few hours of waiting the door opened and they're rushing Kim Minji on ICU, putting tubes and all she can do is to follow and watch as her girl was being taken care of the nurses.

Her heart hurts so bad to see Kim Minji in this state, no this is so much to bare that she can't stare to see how many tubes is that. Her sleepless nights, and restless days doesn't matter to her because all that matters for her is Kim Minji. As the nurses left, she walked near Minji and kisses its cheeks.

"Look at you... Beautiful as ever... " she said as she stare at its undying beauty. She had never seen a beauty like hers, like it was a time that never died. Her current situation doesn't hide her beauty even a bit, it never hides how soft her skin, it never hides how ethereal and unreal she looked.  "You'll be okay soon" she whisper to her girl and smile softly.

Minji was sent in ICU for the extra care. Her grandfather did his very best to make this surgery less risky, yet no one can tell if it's risky or not. He knows at the moment his daughter Kim Jennie told him about Minji's situation, he already can say that Minji needed a lot of strength to survive.

"You're mine... Please get better for me" she tells Minji.

She sat down at the side of the bed and stare at her lover's face. She began to caress her hand and tenderly. She wants to tell Minji how much she loves her, and shower her with love, with a exceeding amount of affection.

The door opened and reveal Seungmin looking at his sister and smile softly. "I still don't trust you" Seungmin said while his eyes are settled on Minji "I still doubt if you're love for my sister was something we can trust for" he said and look at her eyes then he look back on Minji "but she loves you so I will not invade your relationship with her, but...i will warn you don't you ever hurt her again because I can end you" he said with warned afraid to see his sister getting hurt again.

He smile and left without hearing her words. Once the door was shut, she look at her girl and kiss it's lips .

After a few hours of waiting Minji suddenly shifted a little. It's fingers starts to move, some of its muscles starts to move and she groaned. Hanni woke up as she hear that sound, she raise her head and see Minji's eyes open a little

"Oh god... Baby are you okay?" She asked as she began caressing its skin

"A.. Little" Minji huskily said and shut her eyes. She smile and kisses the top of its head

"You'll be fine soon enough baby... And we can be home and focus on us" she uttered as she began caressing it's hand

Minji smile as she felt the warm sensation of Hanni's touch on her skin. It's so warm and soft that makes her craves for more, more of Hanni, and more of her touches

"Finally" she said feel a sense of relief that she can finally focus on her and Hanni's relationship "I just... Just love you so much Pham Hanni" she uttered and show off all of her love.

She feel like there is no more sense to hide that love. After all it was still meant to be tell and spill by her, her love can't even stop it's way into Hanni's heart. She admits that she needed Hanni in her life, not just today, not just tomorrow, but everyday for the rest of her life.

Yeah, maybe Hanni came in a very wrong reason but she happens in Minji's life smoothly, proving how much her heart yearns for Minji, and how much she do love her. Minji can see how much Hanni regretted her choices in the first place, and now she's here again, taking every chances that Minji can give.

"I love you Minji... More than my own life" Hanni said and kissed her hand

Her grandfather came in and starts checking her about what she felt. She feel terrible but she's fine. How is it even possible? Because Hanni was there, there is no such things that Hanni's existence cant fix. She just need Hanni to exist on her life, because she believes Hanni was meant to happen in her life. Like a part of a book where the main character learn how love supposed to feel.

The hours passes by as she stays awake and just stare at how beautiful Hanni sleeps. The little Bean's stubborn ass refuse to go home and sleep but instead she keep insisting to stay at Minji's side and she will take a short nap. Minji tried scolding her, but when Hanni pouted and act like a damn baby?, she can proudly say she loses in Hanni's cute acts.

She caress her hair and sigh as she now understand why she loves this woman and why she's so soft for her.

Because she let her, she let her own her whole body and mind, she let her made it's way to her heart and softened it.

"I love you... I'll marry you once I get out of this hospital bed"-Kim Minji

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The man was gasping as he was still bounded at the chains in the room. He was naked and different guys was torturing him and making sure he won't die. Is this his punishment for doing bad things?

He cried and sobbed so hard as he get tired, oh how much he wish to die on that spot and end his misserable

" are you crying?" A voice of a woman spoke "pathetic... " the woman  added

"Fuck you!" He yelled the woman laughed

"Don't cry Jaehyun... Minji is still on the process of healing but soon enough your death will come" the woman said and began pouring acid on his crotch as he let out a painful scream

The night was filled of his bloody scream of different emotions and ways of telling how painful it was.

A/n: hii everyonee