Article 12- Dusty Soul : The MAN

High in the sky the Whiz Painter of Lives,must drawn a sketch with divine pole

must drawn a sketch with divine pole.
Relished to sculpt with enhanced knife,
while crowning the flawless goal.
Zealous were air, water, fire,
but,
chosen the earthen bowl,
to blend with elements
enchanting finest role.
Casted and molded with love,
the Creator named it 'The MAN',
and the Man named himself a 'Dusty Soul'.

Man by nature bestowed with trust,
but ceasing his values he turns into rust.
Unwilling to love, appreciate and adjust,
he accepts and follows the skills of unjust.
Sinking in the ocean of greed and lust,
he fails to recall those which were must.
Twisting, turning, burning veins,
enables evils to enroll.
the Creator named it 'The MAN',
and the Man expresses himself as a 'Dusty Soul'.

Flourishing ahead, spreading throughout,
still the Man suffers drought.
Neither can survive worries without,
nor can he stay with doubt.
He loves silence but tempts to shout,
and cries over all about.
While exerting himself in and out,
his vision and wishes knockout.
No matter how much memories to scroll,
shan't play the Perfect Role.
the Creator named it 'The MAN',
and the Man consoles himself as a 'Dusty Soul'.

Oh, one of my cherished poems born from the depths of my contemplations. This poem holds a special place in my heart as it beautifully weaves the narrative of our existence and the divine love behind our creation. However, it also serves as a stirring reminder of our shortcomings, highlighting our inability to grasp the true worth of our existence and fulfill the finest role for which we have been created.

The essence of being human extends far beyond the material realm. Each individual is a repository of dreams, aspirations, and the capacity to bring about positive change. We are endowed with the gift of thought, creativity, and connection to lift one another.

Valuing oneself is the first step toward realizing the profound purpose for which we have been created.

Amidst the chaos of the world, humans sometimes lose sight of their elevated purpose. Instead of embracing their divine attributes, they succumb to the transient nature of life, dwelling on mistakes and sins. It's crucial for individuals to recognize that their existence is not a random occurrence; it's a deliberate act of love by the Creator.

We humans are not merely dust and destined to return to dust, but are meant to be radiant markers, illuminating the paths of others. The true value of being human lies in the ability to uplift each other, to share kindness, and to contribute to the betterment of the world.

Each human is a unique manifestation of the divine, capable of extraordinary feats. By recognizing their intrinsic worth, individuals can live their journey of self-improvement and contribute positively to the collective human experience.

The gift of being human is an opportunity to fulfill dreams, to forge connections, and to leave a lasting legacy that transcends earthly confines.

The Man is entrusted with the responsibility to cherish and enhance the gift of life, to appreciate the divine spark within, and to play a meaningful role in the grand design of existence. Sadly, we often overlook our potential, failing to play the roles we were meant for.

"Embrace your existence, for within the dust that you are, lies the potential to shape destinies and illuminate souls."

- - - - -

(This poem was first published on my Book:
Chirping beads - Festoon Of Poems on Wattpad)