Article 22- Rotating KINDNESS!

Unplug suffocating blindness,
Pitch in donating brightness,
Sense virtuousness with rightness,
Celebrate life in 'Rotating KINDNESS!'.

You reap what you sow,
You sweep what you throw,
Nevertheless we peep to know,
What others are trying to grow.
Forget not in your curtness,
To cease cheering proudness,
Share love and borrow likeness,
Celebrate life in 'Rotating KINDNESS!'.

Forget not in your curtness, To cease cheering proudness, Share love and borrow likeness, Celebrate life in 'Rotating KINDNESS!'

The World is full of glory,
Each one has his story,
Every essence is flory,
Emerged through varied theory.
Then, why advocating darkness,
When smiling allocates happiness,
Breathe goodness, enjoy niceness,
Celebrate life in 'Rotating KINDNESS!'.

'Rotating KINDNESS!' ingeniously encompasses the idea that the kindness we extend today is not just a fleeting gesture but an investment in a perpetual cycle of compassion.

The poem beautifully emphasizes that the benevolence we share, like a wheel in motion, will come full circle. It serves as a emotional reminder that acts of kindness are not isolated events; rather, they become part of an enduring exchange where the positive energy we release into the world continues to circulate, touching hearts and lives in unexpected ways.

Let's contribute to a reservoir of goodwill, knowing that the kindness we bestow today will echo and reverberate, creating a legacy of compassion for the future.

Inspired by the title given to me in a dream by my late father, I penned this poem, 'Rotating KINDNESS!'. His influence continues to guide my creative endeavors, and through this poem, I aim to sustain the cycle of kindness that he, even in spirit, initiated.

The universe itself follows the principle of rotation, and so do our gestures. Let's encourage and support the endless rotation of KINDNESS.....

Celebrate life in 'Rotating KINDNESS'!