Article 26- BrOken hEaRT: HEALER

The power of healing yourself lies within YOU

Nothing can heal you, if YOU don't want to....

So, the very first way to heal yourself is to "forgive yourself".

Usually after heart break we blame ourselves for being too loving and caring, and for wasting time on such relationship.... understand yourself...you are already hurt ...so you need to take care of yourself.

Wake up and pamper yourself...come out of your shell...meet friends whose company can make you rejoice the break up party.

Try not to discuss about your ex ..as he/she is left behind in the past...the present is all for you to cherish.

I understand your heart is aching...and that's normal...heart is meant to love and feel the pain....grieve yourself out...cry out if you feel like crying ...but only once.

Why???

Because the person has only taken a part of your life...your life is still on..and you can make the best out of it.

Sleep well, eat your favourite cuisine, do whatever you love doing...work out on your appearance..the more you look good, the better you will feel....go for a regular walk and breathe in freshness...nature is blessed to heal our body and soul.

If in between, you come across a new relationship proposal...appreciate it but don't accept it until you are completely healed.

Life is to live, not to survive...so be the Ring Master of your life

It's Your HEART, You are its HEALER

~~~~~~~~~~~~~