Article 25- Love Or Arranged MARRIAGE?

Very Common Question, but always an interesting one to discuss on, though we all know the answers very well, still looking for the hidden elements within these relationships to feel contended in the bond we belong to

Well, let's start with the meaning of MARRIAGE
Marriage is not just a bond, it's a responsibility of being responsible throughout.

Now, it can fall in either way...being responsible for every goodness, or being responsible for every damn happening.

"Marriage is a beautiful bond of togetherness"

Well, togetherness is also in a living relationship, but the sense of security matters the most. Though married couples do get divorced, still the time they spend together allows them to sense completeness.

Many may get offended by my expression, being humans we all know what exactly we want from our relationship.

Of course 'Sense of Security' does matter, at least till the time we are together.

Guys, before we go ahead, kindly understand I'm not favouring any one of the bond. My expressions are based on analysis and experiences. Each one of us are living differently, and so we may have different point of views, but we are here to pick the pleasant buds to refresh our livings.

Arranged Marriage is actually where the bond of two different families bloom together from the very first thought of the couples being unified.

Complete happiness all around, but a sense of mystery prevails within the couples, as they aren't familiar with each other.....though the joy of surprises keeps them bonded.

The chariot of their lives starts with the blessings of their families throughout. Now, this journey is mesmerized with the flute playing in the background as they are gradually developing understanding with their likes and dislikes...they are actually in a process to grow up with the relationship.

So you will mostly find the happiest couple in an arranged marriage is the one who is following the concept of "Slow and Steady Wins the Race".

Yes, Yes! I will highlight the Love Marriage now ..I know you have been reading patiently to reach this part of the garden.

Well in Love Marriage, even if your destined families aren't supporting you, you just don't want anything and anyone apart from your partner, and while getting married you feel the entire Universe has been gifted to you. Everything sounds melodious, the background music doesn't bother you, as you are engaged singing your own songs of togetherness.

Now, in such a bond, one has to be very quick in understanding for you know the likes and dislikes of each other, there is no room for misunderstanding, as you have already used your honeymoon period.

Couples who are very caring and most responsible enjoy the sparks of such relationships.

Bonding in any way is one of the most beautiful connections, depending on how much we value it.

"Pleasantness of a Relationship dwells in Togetherness."

All the best to every lovely couple... Stay tuned💞
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(This article was first published on my medium@pikugyun
and in my Column on Quora)