Article 15- One More Chance

One more chance

One more chance...
And I will show the World.
One more chance...
And you will mark my words.
One more chance...
And I will prove you all.
One more chance...
And I will never ever fall.

One more chance...
And I will be the best.
One more chance...
And I will pass the test.
One more chance...
And I will never do again.
One more chance...
And I will heal all the pain.
One more chance...
And I will never ask for it.
One more chance...
And I will never ever quit.

One More Chance
One More Chance
One More Chance

Well,
NO chance can enhance.
NO pocket can save your finance.
So STOP being trance with every glance.
Don't miss the beat while you sing and dance.

Be careful, be safe, be sure in advance.
For you may NOT get another chance.

This echoes the collective sentiment within us, urging us to shed this cry. Wasting an opportunity, followed by lamentation or boasting about conquering it next time, is a cycle many can relate to. However, in this digital era, where everything is replaceable, the chances for another chance are scarce. It emphasizes the importance of seizing the moment in a world where opportunities are fleeting and often irreplaceable.

It's very important to realize that chances don't last forever.

"One More Chance" is a poetic reflection on the significance of opportunities, drawing parallels to a turn in a game where uncertainty surrounds the possibility of another chance. Let's explore this concept with a few relevant examples:

Job Interview
Imagine a job interview as a chance to prove yourself. You prepare diligently, showcasing your skills and experiences. The interview day is your turn, your chance to shine. The poem resonates in these moments, emphasizing the transient nature of opportunities. Just like a turn in a game, the outcome is uncertain, making it crucial to seize and make the most of that chance.

Academic Exams
For students facing a crucial exam, each attempt is a chance to demonstrate their knowledge. The poem's heartbeat-like rhythm mirrors the intensity and anticipation surrounding these moments. Understanding that chances in academics are finite underscores the importance of utilizing every opportunity to learn and excel.

Personal Relationships
In the realm of personal relationships, moments to reconcile or mend bonds are akin to chances. The poem's emphasis on the preciousness of chances aligns with the delicate nature of relationships. One might not always get another chance to express feelings, apologize, or make amends. It's a call to approach such opportunities with courage and sincerity.

Urgency and Awareness
The urgency conveyed in the poem aligns with real-life situations where time-sensitive opportunities demand immediate attention. Consider instances like investing in personal growth, pursuing passions, or expressing gratitude. The reminder that "you may NOT get another chance" underscores the need for awareness in recognizing and utilizing these fleeting moments.

Song of Life
The metaphor of the poem being like a song reinforces the idea that life, like a melody, consists of various chances and opportunities. Each note represents a moment to be aware, purposeful, and appreciative. It encourages individuals to live with intention, making the most of the chances presented in the grand composition of life.

The Priceless Value
By stating that "the value of a chance is priceless," the poem draws attention to the inherent worth of opportunities. It prompts reflection on how these chances contribute to personal growth, learning, and the fabric of one's life story.

Last but not the Least
Embracing the opportunity to express our thoughts and share them with readers, like through the platform of 'Wattpad,' enables us to make a positive impact. Utilizing such chances to spread awareness, provide encouragement, and reflect thoughtful ideas contributes to shaping a better world. Just as one thought can influence society, our words have the power to inspire change and foster a more enlightened community.

The echoes of "One More Chance" serve as a timeless reminder to cherish and act upon the moments of opportunity that shape our individual narratives.

"Embrace each opportunity as a note in the symphony of life, for its worth is immeasurable, and the melody may not play twice."
- - - - -

(This article was first published on my medium@pikugyun and the poem 'One more chance' was first published on my book- Chirping beads: Festoon Of Poems on Wattpad)