Article 23- Writer: The Silent Fighter

Phrasing and expressing mood lighter, Weeps and wipes the silent fighter

Weeps and wipes the silent fighter.
Swinging brighter in madness slighter,
Loves being called a Writer.

Mighty Pen with words on wheels,
Runs on Chariot zeal,
Some get steal and others get heal,
When it travels and disperse feels.
Swinging brighter in madness slighter,
Loves being called a Writer.

  No wonder, the Writer a Vagabond,
Half senses flying, rest merging in pond.
Stringing thoughts, seeking words of fond,
Stays tune in rhythm with bond.
Swinging brighter in madness slighter,
Loves being called a Writer.

Writers possess the ability to express profound thoughts with philosophical maturity, yet at the core, they remain innocent kids.

The primary mission of Writers are to convey the heartfelt essence of their message to the readers.

When a writer embarks on the creative journey, it mirrors the innocence of a child starting with a blank mind, eager for infinite thoughts to gather and engage in playful mischief with words. These imaginative musings are then skillfully woven into writings, releasing a distinct fragrance that soaks and captivates the hearts of readers.

"Writers are Silent Fighters"

The battles Writers confront are often internal and quiet. While their words may resonate loudly on the page, the process of crafting those words is a solitary struggle.

Writers navigate the depths of their thoughts, emotions, and imagination, contending with self-doubt, creative challenges, and the pursuit of perfection in silence.

It's a silent fight against the blank page, seeking the right expression, and striving to capture the intricacies of the human experience.

The strength of Writers are not just in the words they pen but in the resilience they demonstrate as they face the inherent challenges of the creative process.

Writers often possess a deep understanding not only of the lives in their immediate surroundings but also of those distant and beyond. They have an ability to empathize and grasp a wide range of emotions.

However, the inner world of a writer, with its thoughts, emotions, and creative processes, can be complex and challenging for those outside the realm of writing to fully comprehend. It emphasizes the unique and sometimes elusive nature of a writer's perspective and existence.

Writers fluctuate in mood as per their random thoughts and so it's not easy to know what pain are they going through.

Only ONE WORD brings them contentment...
Loves being called a WRITER.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~