Article 21- LOCKdown: Never Again

Once upon, clock went upside down.
Earth battled Global lockdown,
Shops, schools, offices dropped down,
Rich to poor were Knockdown,
Hustle bustle were top down.  

Italy, France, Germany, Rome,
Streets were still, all locked at home.
Lives freezed with no Chrome,
No wheels on Road were to roam.

Wild were merrily free, trained were safely caged,
Wealthy failed and suffered the waged.
Sky and Soil silently staged,
Nature was completely enraged.

Ahh! just a Virus, being so lifeless                                                                         
Can turn the world from plus to minus.
Made rush for breath from pauper to highness,
Tolerance, empathy, selflessness,
Enlightened exactly the Word kindness.

Enough wasn't the blank canvas,        
Zoomed and splashed in Cyclone darkness,
Crashed, crushed, shattered into Ashes,
All at once the sphere felt smashes.

Law of Nature reflected its course,
Oxygen overflowed but masks were enforce.
Fear of death drove life and delight to divorce,
The killer was lifeless with no resource.

Taught wonders such global sessions,
Punched extensions with impression.
Every heart bowed in confession,
"No more my Lord, with eyes in depression.

Well, It's time to translate the gratitude we experienced in the quietude of lockdown into meaningful actions.

In the profound stillness of lockdown, we found ourselves disconnected from the world, even from our own kin, all in a desperate bid to stay alive.

The pandemic struck, claiming lives, especially those dear to us, and we found solace in prayer, seeking forgiveness and vowing not to inflict harm upon others. The global crisis became a shared human experience, a plea for normalcy.

As we navigated loss, grief, and a longing for the mundane, we were granted the gift of life's restoration. However, the post-lockdown era has revealed a disheartening truth.

Barely a year into our renewed existence, we witness the resurgence of a different kind of pandemic—a war against humanity. Lands are coveted, and conflicts escalate, threatening to erase the very essence of mankind.

This narrative refrains from pointing fingers at any particular nation, for in this context, we are all interconnected as humans. The war against humanity is a collective responsibility, one that transcends borders and nationalities. It's a stark reminder that our prayers for mercy and a return to normalcy were not just for ourselves but for the entire human race.

The plea now echoes louder than ever—to comprehend the value of nature, life, and the shared humanity that unites us. In the face of adversity, may we find strength in unity, understanding that the true cure lies in nurturing compassion and respect for one another and the planet we call home.

To the world and to its human, please understand the value of nature, understand the value of life and understand the value of being human.

"Oh ! Mankind be prepared for life uncertain,
Treasure souls before trembles the curtain.
Let no being, no creation be dishearten.
Scatter love prior breath shortens."

Stop Yourself from cropping towns.
Save Yourself from being a Clown.
Say "Never Again" to LOCKdown."
~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~

(This piece was first published on my Medium, and the poem was first published in my book- Chirping beads: Festoon Of Poems on Wattpad

(This piece was first published on my Medium, and the poem was first published in my book- Chirping beads: Festoon Of Poems on Wattpad. Please follow for regular updates that promise to engage and inspire. Also follow me on X, and subscribe to my channel on YouTube.)