Characters & Background

*Characters:

(Y/N): Your Name

Last Name: Relish

Little Sister's Name: Amelia Relish

Featuring all Charlie and the Chocolate Factory characters.

-

*Background:

1- (Y/N) Relish: (Y/N) is a 27 years old girl who works as a waitress at 'Dungworth's Diner', whose owner is Henry Dungworth. She started working for him at the age of 16 until now to help provide for her struggling family. At that time, her mother died due to illness as they couldn't afford to buy medicine, and her father died a week after due to severe depression of losing his loving wife. So, (Y/N) and her little sister, Amelia, were the only family members left. However, as the years pass by, (Y/N) was not only struggling outside, but also has to deal with her little sister's bad behaviours.

Appearance: (Y/N) is average height, has a mid-back length chocolate brown hair like her mother's, hazel with green flecks eye colour like her father's, and pink, thin upper lip.

Traits: Honest, hardworking, responsible, and a caring older sister.

2- Amelia Relish: Amelia is an 11 years old girl, she only attends school and then return home. She doesn't have a job for only she just spends her time in the small apartment she and her sister live in. She doesn't have any friends because the other kids are afraid of her.

Appearance: Amelia has shoulder length chestnut brown hair like her father's, and light hazel eyes like her mother's, and pink thin lips.

Traits: Quiet, sneaky, sassy, mischievous, but sometimes cares about her older sister.

-

So, that's pretty much it. Enjoy reading😍!