Chapter 5: The Chocolate Factory

(3rd Person's POV)

The day had finally come. The winners of the Wonka golden tickets stood right outside the metal gates of the chocolate factory, eagerly waiting to be let inside.

Agustus Gloop came with his mother, Veruca Salt with her father, Violet Beauregarde with her mother, Mike Teavee with his father, and Charlie came with Grandpa Joe.

The five children took glances at each other with competitive looks on their eyes, except for Charlie. He was looking for the sixth winner that has yet to come.

Charlie and Grandpa Joe turned their heads to see Mr. and Mrs. Bucket cheering for them between the audience and the press.

Suddenly, two pairs of feet hurried to the front which caught the attention of the five winners. And Charlie's eyes lit up as he saw that the sixth winner of the Wonka golden ticket was Amelia Relish, and she brought her older sister, (Y/N).

"Amelia, (Y/N). You're here" Charlie grinned. Amelia pursed her lips and nodded, while (Y/N) waved happily at Charlie. The boy couldn't help but stare in awe at Amelia. She wore a pink jacket, and white pants, and her chestnut hair was done in two braids. While her older sister let her soft, chocolate hair down.

"Do you know them, Charlie?" Grandpa Joe asked, whispering. "It's the girl from my school, Amelia Relish. And that's her sister, (Y/N)" Charlie answered.

(Y/N) and Amelia were standing next to Veruca and her father on the right, and Charlie and his grandfather were on their left. Veruca glared up and down at (Y/N) and her sister, which (Y/N) didn't fail to notice. She smiled gently and gave her a little wave, though her eyes hid something else.

Veruca then looked up at her father, "Daddy, I want to go in!". "It's 9:59, sweetheart" Mr. Salt looked at his watch.

"Make time move faster" his daughter demanded. (Y/N) silently rolled her eyes, finding that her order didn't make sense at all.

"Do you think Mr. Wonka will recognize you?" Charlie asked Grandpa Joe. "Hard to say. It's been years" he answered.

Agustus was crunching on yet another Wonka bar. "Eyes on the prize, Violet. Eyes on the prize" Mrs. Beauregarde said to her daughter. And Mike and his father stood in silent.

Finally, the gates opened, and a smile grew on all the winners.

"Please, enter" a voice spoke, and everyone followed the voice's command. Till they stopped inside.

"Come forward" the voice said, and everyone did what the voice said. "Close the gates" the voice demanded, and the metal gates closed again.

(Y/N) couldn't help not to hide her excitement as she took the chance to look around the large factory. Though there wasn't anything worth seeing, she still finds it fascinating to her eyes. The factory looked much, much larger up-close.

"Dear visitors, it is my greatest pleasure to welcome you to my humble factory. And who am I? Well..." the voice continued, and the gates opened, revealing red curtains.

The winners heard music, and the red curtains lifted to show a music show with puppets singing.

While everyone just stood there awkwardly...well, almost everyone. Agustus and his mother were dancing to the music, and (Y/N) brought her fists up to her face, shaking them vigorously as she had a huge grin on her face. A small squealing was coming out of her, making Amelia look up at her and give her the 'really?!' look.

As the song came to an end, a red and gold chair appeared, which Willy Wonka supposedly to be sitting on. But the chair was empty. Fireworks started playing, but it soon got on the puppets as they started getting burned.