Chapter 3: Wonka Madness

(3rd Person's POV)

Indeed, just as (Y/N) said, the whole world had gone crazy for the golden tickets.

In Japan, in Morocco, in New York...

Everyone wanted to buy every single Wonka bar available.

"Wouldn't it be something, Charlie, to open a bar of candy to find a golden ticket inside?" Grandpa Joe asked, excitedly.

"I know. But I only get one bar a year for my birthday" Charlie grinned. "Well, it's your birthday next week" Mrs. Bucket stated, dipping the mop.

"You have as much chance as anybody does" Grandma Josephine said. "Balderdash! The kids who are going to find the golden tickets are the ones that can afford to buy candy bars every day. Our Charlie gets only one a year. He doesn't have a chance" Grandpa George spat.

"Everyone has a chance, Charlie" Grandma Josephine defended.

"Mark my words. The kid who finds the first golden ticket will be fat, fat, fat!" Grandpa George stated, and Grandma Georgina nodded in agreement.

-

Meanwhile...

(Y/N's POV)

Me and Amelia sat in front of our TV to watch the news. The first golden ticket has already been found!

Because of the Wonka madness, Mr. Dungworth's diner has been very empty lately. A lot of people have been going to candy shops to buy the Wonka bars, so not a lot of customers have been coming to his diner.

Meaning, I get to go home a little bit early. At least, that's the only good thing that's been happening these days. I can get enough rest.

"I'm eating the Wonka bar, and I taste something that is not chocolate! Or coconut, or walnut, or peanut butter, or nougat, or butter brittle, or caramel, or sprinkles. So, I look, and I found the golden ticket!" a chubby boy called Agustus Gloop explained.

"Agustus, how did you celebrate?" the reporter asked. "I eat more candy" Agustus answered, happily. He then took out a Wonka bar and started eating it.

"We knew Agustus would find the golden ticket. He eats so many candy bars a day that it was not possible for him not to find one" his mother stated, smiling at the cameras.

 He eats so many candy bars a day that it was not possible for him not to find one" his mother stated, smiling at the cameras

I mean, he seems like a nice kid, but eating too much candy is really not healthy!

"Ew. What a pig!" Amelia spat; she had a grimaced expression on her face. "Only four tickets left. And now, things are going to get really crazy" I said.

-

A few days later...

Another golden ticket was found by a girl named Veruca Salt.