Chapter 6: First Taste

(3rd Person's POV)

The group walked down the candied road as Mr. Wonka explained everything to them.

"Every drop of the river is hot melted chocolate of the finest quality" he said, as the group reached the middle of the bridge.

(Y/N) was kind of paranoid, as she held her little sister's shoulder again, in fear that they would fall and drown in the chocolate river. Amelia looked at her sister, and her disturbed expression, (Y/N) couldn't help but have bad drowning scenarios in her head.

She couldn't even hear Mr. Wonka when he was talking about how important the waterfall is for the chocolate. Amelia suddenly winced in pain as her sister's grip on her shoulders tightened.

"(Y/N), you're hurting me" Amelia said. Her older sister was quickly brought back to reality, as she noticed her little sister's pained expression. She soon let go of her shoulders, frowning.

"I'm so sorry, Amelia" she bit her lower lip as she looked down. Amelia sighed and grabbed her older sister's hand, "come on, let's go. You're keeping us behind".

As the Relish sisters followed the group, Mr. Wonka waited for them to move forward, and saw the two girls were last to go down.

(Y/N) suddenly felt those same pair of eyes looking at her, but she couldn't tall where or who they came from.

Soon enough, Mr. Wonka called the group. "People!" the group turned to look at him. He pointed at a machine that was floating above the chocolate river.

"Those pipes...suck up the chocolate and carry it away all over the factory. Thousands of gallons an hour. Yeah" he smiled. "And do you like my meadow? Try some of my grass. Please have a blade. Please do. It's so delectable, and so darn good-looking" he added.

"You can eat the grass?" Charlie asked. "Of course, you can. Everything in this room is eatable. Even I'm eatable, but that's called 'cannibalism', my dear children. And is, in fact, frowned upon in most societies" Mr. Wonka answered.

"That's a rather random and disturbing information" (Y/N) thought, scowling. "Enjoy" he smiled, as everyone looked around with excitement, and Mr. Wonka motioned for them go on and try everything.

The group dispersed, but the only ones left were the Relish sisters, and in front of them was Mr. Salt, still standing. (Y/N) noticed the intimidating look Mr. Wonka had towards Mr. Salt, which made her quickly avoid any sort of eye contact until Mr. Salt hesitantly left.

 Salt hesitantly left

"Go on, Amelia. Have fun" (Y/N) smiled warmly at her sister. Amelia silently nodded and went ahead.

The older sister sighed in content as she saw Amelia walk towards Charlie. Her smile widened, "at least she gets to hang out with Charlie".

(Y/N) then turned her gaze towards the river, and slowly and carefully walked to it. She wasn't too close to the edge, just enough to stare at it in awe. The chocolate river looked even more beautiful as the lights reflected on it, making it look like it was sparkling.