Chapter 1: A small Wish

(3rd Person's POV)

In a small town, where the snowflakes were dancing in the air as they fell on the cold, concrete ground, a little boy named Charlie Bucket stood on the sidewalk as he stared at the large Wonka trucks drive by to deliver more candies and chocolate to the stores.

Charlie is an ordinary, yet a special little boy. Even though he wasn't fast, strong, or even smart, but he was a lucky boy. His family weren't rich either, they barely had enough to eat.

And even though that the Bucket family didn't have everything like all the other families have such as a big house, a car or two, a fridge filled with all kinds of delicious food, all the fancy clothes, jewelleries, shoes, and purses, they were still thankful for what they already have; a roof on top of their head, and each other.

"Evening, Buckets!" Mr. Bucket entered the small, wooden house. "Evening!", "Hi, dad!" the grandparents, and Charlie greeted him back with a smile.

"Soup is almost ready, darling. Uh, don't suppose there's anything extra to put in..." Mrs. Bucket spoke but stopped mid-sentence before continuing. "Oh well, nothing goes better with cabbage than cabbage" she chopped more cabbage to add it to the soup.

Mr. Bucket sat next to Charlie, who was busy doing his homework. "Charlie, I found something I think you'll like" he took out toothpaste covers. Mr. Bucket works in a local toothpaste factory for long hours, and very little pay.

Charlie then smiled brightly, "it's exactly what I needed!". He took out his small version of the chocolate factory that was all made by a large amount of toothpaste covers and put on the last piece on a body.

"What is it, Charlie?" Grandpa Joe asked. "Dad found it. Just the piece I needed" Charlie said. "What piece was it?" he asked.

"A head for Willy Wonka" Charlie answered

"A head for Willy Wonka" Charlie answered. "How wonderful" Grandma Josephine commented with a kind smile. "It's quite a likeness" Grandpa Joe added.

"You think so?" Charlie asked. "Think so? I know so! I saw Willy Wonka with my own two eyes. I used to work for him, you know" the old man stated.

"You did?!" Charlie asked, surprised. "I did" his grandpa confirmed. "Of course, I was a much younger man in those days".

*Flashback*

Grandpa Joe was working in a very busy candy shop that belonged to Willy Wonka. He noticed some candies that were running out, so he headed to the back room where more candies were in the making.

 He noticed some candies that were running out, so he headed to the back room where more candies were in the making