5 years later and..

Last chapter hope you enjoy it.

Many changes happened with the new rule including a lot of new laws and old ones being overthrown. Creatures of all types got new found freedoms and it became the normal to see them mixing with normal witches and wizards no longer pushed into far corners they thrived.

There were very few revolutions and the few that did happen were quickly and effectively quelled but people very quickly settled into there new lives with there new rule.

Another change was the Hogwarts curriculum no longer run by one headmaster but instead by all the heads of houses to stop any of them getting overloaded with work. The curriculum was no longer restricted to just light magic instead all magic was taught as just that magic. A few teachers were changed to make the school better and rivalry between houses slowly faded away till it was just friendly fun competition.

Now how are harry and his mate's doing? 

They had two young children who they had adopted both in there first year of Hogwarts one was in Ravenclaw and one in Hufflepuff but they both loved there houses.

Tom was being a dark lord and a good ruler who loved to spoil his mates and hold them close at night so he new he would never lose them even if he and Draco had proposed to harry and he ad said yes holding them close still reassured him.

Draco took the political world by storm after getting out of Hogwarts and loved to shower both Tom and Harry in gift's. (Both of them found this a bit overwhelming at first but eventually got used to it.) He loved it when Tom would talk politics with him just to confuse him because harry just looked so cute confused.

And harry..

Well harry stayed at home he still loved his family and freinds and went to extreme lengths to care for them but he also started to respect himself more sure sometimes his mate's still had to pick him up from the floor and explain why they loved him but he was doing better.

This was there happily ever after.

There is a authors note next chapter but no more story what did you think of this?