𝙼𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙼𝚈 𝙷𝚄𝚂𝙱𝙰𝙽𝙳

ME AND MY HUSBAND
-
GENRE
ANGST
-
WARNINGS
CHARACTER DEATH, DETAILED DEATH SCENE
-
RELATIONSHIP
HANNAH FORD AND GERARD PORTER
-
NOTES
i just wanted to write this

~🢬~

Hannah lay on the front porch, bleeding out from a gunshot wound to her chest. Catty was inside, hiding. At least, she hoped she was.

She prayed HYDRA wouldn't find her precious daughter.

Hannah closed her eyes. She was dying slowly, every breath labored. But Catty would be fine. Catty would be safe. She had to be.

Gerard crouched beside Hannah. He stroked her bloodstained face. "Hannah, darling," he cooed. "This wouldn't have happened if you hadn't left me, my sweet." He tilted her head up by the chin, the same way he had countless times before. "This is all your fault. Your death is your own fault. If Catty gets hurt?" He leaned closer. 

"Your fault."

Hannah would've flinched if she had the strength.

Gerard stood again. He pressed his foot on the wound, making his wife cry out in pain. "Does that hurt?" he asked, pressing harder. "Poor baby." He twisted his foot. Hannah nearly screamed. "This is payback. Remember little Catty's second birthday? You bashed my head in the wall. You really thought that would go unpunished?"

Hannah closed her eyes. "Ger...ard..." she choked out.

He slapped her. "Keep my name out of your mouth," he hissed. He twisted his foot again. "Stupid whore." He stepped away, watching a redhead walk out with Catty. He smiled down at his wife. "Goodbye, Hannah," he whispered, raising a hand to the Winter Soldier. The Soldier raised his gun and shot Hannah in the head.

Catty screamed. She ran to her parents, still screaming. The Winter Soldier scruffed her like a kitten before she could reach them. She screamed and kicked, but the man held fast.

Gerard took her into his arms. "Catty-Bug, it's me," he said softly. "It's Daddy."