𝙼𝚈 𝙱𝙰𝙱𝚈

MY BABY
-
GENRE
ANGST
-
WARNINGS
MENTIONS OF RAPE AND DRUGS
-
RELATIONSHIP
JADEY GRESSI X LORENZO FLAVISEN (IMPLIED), JADEY GRESSI X ALESSANDRO DAVIS (IMPLIED)
-
NOTES

~☐~

Jadey's hands were shaking as the nurse handed her newborn baby boy to her. But then again, her hands always seemed to shake after what happened with Alessandro.

She could still feel his cold skin. Still saw it when she closed her eyes.

She shook her head, dismissing the thought. She wouldn't think about Alessandro. She would think about her son.

She'd already picked out names. Robert Anthony for a boy and Emelise Rachel for a girl. Since she had a boy, she'd call him-

"Robert Anthony," she whispered, a hand brushing gently over his tiny face. He was six pounds, four ounces, and–

The product of rape.

Lorenzo's son.

Jadey's stomach soured. She'd wanted to keep him. Love him and pretend he was Alessandro's, raise him with him. They could've gotten married, been a happy family.

But now that Jadey was alone, she knew she couldn't pretend.

Robert was Lorenzo's.

Now that Jadey was alone, she knew she couldn't keep him.

~☐~

After Jadey was discharged, she took her son back to her hotel room for a day. A day of loving him. It was all her heart could take.

That night, Jadey put on a hoodie and sunglasses. She wrapped little Robert up in a blanket and left with him.

Her hands were still shaking as she carried him. She was so scared she'd drop him. She held him tighter, tears forming in her eyes.

She made it to the fire station. After that, it was a blur. She kissed his forehead one last time before handing him to the firefighter.

"I'll always love you," she'd remember whispering as she walked out the door.

She didn't go back to her hotel. Instead, she'd found a heroin dealer and bought some. Not much, just enough to feel something other than sorrow.