𝙵𝙸𝙻𝚃𝙷𝚈

FILTHY
-
FANDOM
MCU
-
GENRE
ANGST
-
WARNINGS
SEX MENTIONS, IMPLIED SEXUAL ABUSE, ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIPS
-
RELATIONSHIP
JAKE MIDDLETON/AGENT AZALEA X AGENT ROSE/ALEJANDRO DE ROSAS
-
NOTES
this is how I announce that Jake doesn't get a happy relationship anymore

~⛨~

Filthy.

That's how Jake felt lying alone in his boss's bed, sweaty and chest heaving from their encounter. Agent Rose had gone to clean up, a luxury Jake didn't often get.

"Lie down and rest," Rose would say, brushing the hair out of Jake's face. "You've got a mission in the morning."

And Jake would lie there, staring at the wall or the ceiling, wondering how his life came to this.

He knew how it started. His eighteenth birthday, Rose had called him into his office for a birthday present. They ended up fucking on the floor. It made Jake feel like an animal. But he couldn't have said no, could he? If he upset Rose, he could be fired.

After that, any time Rose needed his parts tugged, he'd call Jake in. Any time he needed stress relief, Jake was there, whether to sleep with him or get beaten. He'd often come home with hickeys or bruises littering his skin. After a while, Chiara stopped asking questions. She didn't ask where he was when he didn't come home at night.

She probably knew why.

The whole agency knew. Jake's fellow agents liked to leave him notes calling him Rosebud.

Rosebud, the codename reserved for the head of FLOWER's spouse.

Jake hated being called Rosebud. He hated even more when Agent Rose called him it. But what could he do?

Agent Rose climbed into bed beside the younger man. "You still awake, Rosebud?" he asked, wrapping his arms around Jake's waist.

Jake tried not to flinch at the touch and the name. "Yeah, I am," he said softly.

Rose hummed, kissing the back of Jake's neck. "You should go to sleep," he said. "You and Peony have a suspect to interrogate in the morning."

"I will," Jake said quietly. He went silent for a moment. "Hey, Rose?" he said.

Rose rubbed Jake's waist. "What is it, amor?" he asked.

Jake took a breath. "Why do you call me Rosebud?" he asked. "It's meant for your spouse." He tensed, in case Rose got angry and tried to hit him.

Instead, the FLOWER head smiled. "Because, Jakey, I'm going to marry you," he whispered. "As soon as I get permission from the higher-ups."

Jake turned over to face his boss. Rose put a hand on his hip, rubbing circles into Jake's bare flesh. "If you plan on marrying me," Jake began softly, "does that mean you'll tell me your real name?"

An Agent Rose's real name was highly guarded. No one knew it. Sometimes not even their families knew.

Rose took his hand away from Jake's hip, his face growing cold. "Maybe one day, Agent," he said before getting up. "Maybe one day."

With that, he left the room once more, leaving Jake feeling filthy once more.