Kanel and Kana

Chapter-1 Kanel and kana

I woke up, it's a rainy day. It's been a week and the rain is not stopping. I was sick for few days so i skipped school but i plan on going today. I'm sure Kana will be happy after seeing me.

My name is Kanel, 17 years old student, with average marks and living a happy life . Oh yes kana is my girlfriend . We were childhood friends and i had a crush on her for a long time and i confessed to her at the start of this year.

I was getting dressed for school. Kana visited me when she got to know that I was sick, but it's been a few days . I wonder what kind of reaction she will give when she sees me again  in school .

I was thinking about her in all of my way to school. To be honest, I am  quite excited. Is it because i have not seen her for days or something else, even I don't know .

I reached school in time somehow. I forgot the way to school multiple times because I was in deep thoughts .  Still made it in time somehow .

I entered the classroom and sat on my bench. My eyes were searching for Kana, but she wasn't in the classroom.
Suddenly, someone covered my eyes with their hands, and I heard a voice, "Tell tell who is it". After hearing this voice, I knew that it's Kana who's trying to surprise me, and the fact that she tried to surprise me made me blush.

I hold her hands and said "Kana I missed you so  much." I turned around and saw Kana smile, which was so satisfying to watch. We talked a lot , yes "a lot" . After that we attended class and in lunch time, we ate together, she had rice balls and some vegetables and I had grilled cheese . We shared  our food and ate.

It was so fun to eat together after so many days like this, every moment. The time I spend with her is so precious.

We lived in the same neighbourhood, so we walked together from school holding hands and talking about various things. Suddenly, we heard a loud sound of some people yelling, "Thief ,thief." we  blocked his way so he couldn't escape, but the thief took out his gun  and shot me and then he escaped.

I am bleeding, I can't hear anything, but why is Kana  crying . Kana don't cry, I'm here. I am here with you. HUH, why is my vision getting blurry.

What is happening to me
Why
Why me
Am i dying??
Noo i don't want to leave Kana like this

Now it's all dark and I can't see anything .
Please, I want to stay with Kana .
Please ,let me stay here. Please.

But it's not something I can stop .
So i actually died .

Kana, i will miss you...

Huh, i see something. It's so bright. Am i alive, or am I in heaven or something  . Huh, it's a woman with blonde hair, and she's carrying me, but how . I am 17 years old, you know. Wait wait , i feel so light. Why are my hands so small.  This can't be --- my hands, no no no I've been reborn.