Day 2: courting with birds

Lucero1142 donated this lovely piece over a month early, enjoy!

" FLY MY PRETTIES! GET ALL THE SPARKLY THINGS FOR MY GOTHY! "

 An army of birds of every kind cawing, chirping , crying's swoop down to steal every shiny thing they come across. 

a now an adult pallet roller stood proud as many birds drop there shiny objects at his feet, a adult goth looking on in a dreamy love struck look on his face. 

reaper pouting in jealously as Geno holds reaper back from interfering with pallets courting and a little huffy at reaper for pouting. dream is too busy in trying to stop ink, cause ink got in his skull that he can fly. 

ink flapping his arms while dream tries to scold/ stop ink from jumping off a random bridge. 

pallet with an arm full of shiny objects covered with sparkly rainbow paint patterns on his face and clothing, goes down on one knee in front of a love stuck goth, and says. 

" goth with the most beautiful feather wings I have ever seen, would you give me the honors of marrying you and being my partner forever? " 

" yes! pallet I would love to be your forever partner. " as pallet gets up, goth goes to hug pallet, as they hold each other they give a light kiss, looking at each other in a soft loving way. 

pallet's bold courting paid off, goth accepted pallets proclaim of love, there parents agreed mostly reaper, and ink, with mostly Geno trying to keep them from going too far, and dream completely agreeing without knowing the courting details

. ' this is the most happiest day of my life. ' thought pallet as the birds fly's around them and having goth holding him as the sun starts to set. 

the end. 

or is it a new beginning ?