Day 29: Obsession

Yeah! another wonderful donation by  Lucero1142

"goth." goth looked at their mother who was at the the door of their closet. "we talked about this." " no more sneaking more items to your love shrine." looking back they see a huge shine with all types of objects. tools, and clothing, in the middle of it all is a portrait of pallet roller with heart shaped candles surrounding it.

"do I have to?." " I can put just one more please." looking at their mother Geno with puppy eyes hoping their mom would let them. "no." " it's already full plus you can give one of the other items back to pallet and you can use the excuse that you found it to get more attention." goth now happy with the agreement, replaced one of the tools with a new paint brush and took the tool which is a smaller paint brush with them to give back to pallet. "now go to bed." " you need to be ready to go to school with pallet later and you don't want to be late because you over slept." goth going to bed to sleep. "ok mom. "good night see you in the morning." now snuggling up in the covers as mama Geno turn off the lights and closes the door. "you too sweetie." goths last thoughts are of pallet asking for their hand in marriage as they slowly dream of hugs and laughter.

somewhere else... 

"NO!!" "GIVE GOTH BACK THEIR THINGS!" "AND NO LOVE SHRINE I MEAN IT!" "but moooom-" "NO BUTS YOUNG MAN!" "DON'T MAKE ME GROUND YOU!" pallet's love shrine was found by their mom dream and now going ballistic. pallet is cowering as their mother chews him out as their dad ink just watches not really doing anything. dream and ink went to bed after everything . pallet has one week to get rid of the shrine before dream does it for him and is for now not grounded yet.

"honestly where has this obsession started?." "I don't know but I'm making sure it doesn't become a problem in the future." "come on dream don't be too hard on pallet." "your one to talk your obsession with both me and the destroyer got you in more trouble." "now now what about your creepy obsession with your brother nightmare and I didn't try to stop you." "that's different and you know it." "sure~." "ink... go to the couch." "but-" "NOW!" "I'm going, I'm going."

just another day in the pallets rollers household.