Day 18: Furio

I wonder can you place it? One of mine

Palette was born of his parents love and magic, he was happy.

His tale was as old of time.

Or as old as the tale for Palette Roller was.

Then one day his mother vanished, everyone searched.

After all how could the guardian of Positivity just vanish, he was a devoted parent and partner after all. Rumors grew, of maybe Dream burnt out or just ran away tired of the responsibilities.

Time stretched out, more rumors grew. Dream had joined the dark sanses, and when that proved false that he had killed himself. It hurt, where was his parent as Ink moved further away and seemed to be becoming a stranger.

He scared Palette.

Then everything descended into Chaos.

Goth was dead, Ink his father.. no that demon had killed them.

He tried to flee, but laughing Ink found himself and dragged him back.

The doodlesphere was not the friendly place he remembered, more like a crimson spelling of dust blood and marrow.

"Enjoy," Ink giggled tossing him in a room.

It was then that he saw Dream, or.. the remains of Dream...

"Mama..." he whimpered horrified, at the twisted mockery of his parent.

Then the torture began, as Ink ripped him apart and forced him back together. Twisting and changing him to there liking, it took two days for him to stop screaming or crying.

Then... they came.

------

Empty star eyes opened, and bowed before there master.

"Rise, I name you Furio"

"Yes Master Mara"