Day 12: Do you Regret?

Still looking for more Donations from more people :)

"Do you ever regret it?"

Palette looked up started, smiling when he saw it was Goth "Regret what Gothy?"

"Giving up... "

"Oh... them," Palette said sighing, his parents. He had no idea why they had kept him if they we're barely there, he'd pretty much raised himself and only started getting a proper education once he met Goth and his parents.

Once upon a time Goth had a crush on him, that had faded as the family had adopted him and they'd grown up side by side.

Sometimes Palette wondered, if his so busy parents remembered he existed.

"No... they were strangers to me pretty much my whole life, I was feeding and looking after myself by the time I was free. No one said anything, because they are the hero's of the multiverses against the wicked Error and the Dark Sanses." he said sarcastically, they were no hero's.

Just people living in delusions, Ink was no God and Dream had no right to enforce his views and positivities on others. Sure the other side was no better, but at least they seemed true to himself.

With Blue, he had no idea as they had vanished from the star sanses years ago.

"One day they'll regret it, they put you through so much pain. But your ours now," Goth said to his adopted sibling.

"No take backs now," Palette joked.

Goth broke out laughing.