Day 14: Painting Hate

More from 0nyx_san and they'll likely have more stories on there future profile for this verse and segment

Note: I'll be giving Twistedverse!Palette a nickname which will be Kirai which if I remember correctly means hate in Japanese and other Palette will remain named Palette to avoid confusion on whose who. 

It was rather a gloomy day for a guardian who had powers of positivity and creation as his entire purpose of life and which he used for the bad even though he hated doing so, but also at same time knowing it'd be worth it, believing that it would help his dad's spirit finally rest. Currently he watched as a rendom monster in one of the copies of underswap. He watched as the poor monster was begin torn apart with unability to even scream already having their vocals destroyed by a monster whom he once called dad, by someone who used to be the most kind of them all but now no longer kind and brutal enough to laugh at the enitre universe's misery... It made his blood boil in anger, he wanted to yell at them to stop, to drop it but he couldn't utter a word fearing that Dream, his dad, the ONE he used to adore would suffer from guilt, that he might harm them even more. He watched as universe's light, blue sky full of white clouds and always sunny turn into dark, cloudy and filled with terror. He watched as everything was begin torn apart one by one... 

First it started with his family... 

First, Dream dying 

Second Ink completly not just forgetting him but also ignoring his whole exsistment 

Third Dream coming back but begin deffirent to the point he couldn't belive that that skeleton was his parent... 

Then finding out about the deal Dream made with Bill and all the regrets they held after communicating with his parents spirit throught a dream 

Then joining the bad forces which were now created by Bill and Dream and begin a bad guy.

 Closing his eyes that were now full of tears he heard sounds and a strange aura similar to his getting tangled up to his own emotions and aura making him currently feel grief he was familiar with, opening his eyes Kirai glanced around, holding onto his gradient scarf that was tied up into a bow with his fully covered hand that was begin covered by a glove and long sleeves some stuff that gave Kirai comfort after death of Goth and now almost his father Ink too...

"Wonder where that aura was coming from... I thought I lost that power of begin connected to other mes long ago..." Kirai thought glancing up at now fully empty universe and a face of his dissopointed dad and dream demon Bill who he despiced with his full heart.

"Kirai are you serious! You missed out all the fun what is up with you?!" A skeleton with black hat and heterochromic eyes of diffrent shapes one a yellow circle and other a gradient heart spoke huffing from annoyance making Kirai hesitate before apologizing to which they rolled their eyes at and said: "whatever, let's go." As they opened up a portal to which he went through mind going back to the aura he felt...