Day 4: Sibling

This one is mine, a peek into the Traveller series. a cute Palette sided one

Palette had always wanted a baby sibling, he had never gotten one.

A multiverse ending put a crimp in his plan for his parents to have another child.

Yet at least he wasn't alone, he had Goth.

Goth was the more mature of the two of them, even if Palette had been reincarnated multiple times as himself in different multiverses.

So they went hand and hand onto the greater Omniverse then Reality, well.. not exactly hand in hand since they shared the same existence now.

Either way they travelled on.

Shell who was there guide and protector in the beginning was pretty much a parent to them, he'd even helped them finish there schooling. He'd helped them create and perfect there shield.

They were the Traveller, they saw so many things. Met so many people, many long past only existing in there memories now.

It was lonely...

Still they made friends, friends we're the best.

Still...

They wanted a home, a family to call there own even if they could not grow older or have children.

There magic prevented this.

So the between they built there home, hoping to one day move it to somewhere much safer.

Then things changed...

It started with a cookie pin.

He only had a sibling for five seconds and he'd murder anyone that tried to hurt them.

Goth laughed at him.

Becoming there soulchild later was just a bonus.