Day 11: Irony

One Of mine, tell me if this should get a part 2 :)

He was free....

Fates chains cracking and breaking as he fell, the deities attention briefly elsewhere.

Eons of endless duties of death and destruction, it was ending.

"ERROR!"

He was sorry he didn't have a chance to say goodbye, Blue had been a good friend and had just seen him pushed to his death by Ink.

The pain of they void ripping him apart barely stung, he was to used Ink and Dream hurting him so badly bones had fallen off. Good side pff, only person good on the star sans was Blue.

He opened his eyed to endless darkness, it was almost like sinking in endless black waters.

It was time to rest....

His arms and legs started to vanish, dusting.

Finally his broken soul shattered.

Then there was nothing.

------

Dream gently rubbed his stomach, smiling as the bonelette shifted inside trying to get comfortable.

The pregnancy had definitely not been planned, and interaction of power between Ink and himself.

A scowl lit his face and he pushed back his hatred of Ink, stars.. how had he been such a fool.

They'd murdered a man.

Yes... he saw now it was murder.

Even if people had celebrated.

Error had just been sitting there peacefully, and he'd helped Ink push them into the void.

Blue had walked away that day, no one knew where he went and Dream had known then that he'd screwed up.

That had been years ago, he'd untangled from Ink is his life.

This child, had been conceived via magic had happened when he came across Ink on one of his few visits away from his new home. Ink the idiot hadn't recognized him, really all he had changed in years was his clothing to be less noticeable as he pulled himself together and learned not to be a judging dickhead.

It was a work in progress...

But he understood some now why Nightmare would never forgive him.

It hadn't helped that his body had been pretty much going through an extended puberty due to being sealed so long, but that wasn't an excuse.

Ink had attacked him, calling him a Fake Dream.

Thanks Ink.

Thanks even more for slamming so much paint on him, he was so happy to find out he was carrying his attackers child due to so much magic covering him.

Not...

He'd rather his child's sire be anyone other then Ink, but his child was innocent and he did not believe the sins of the parent went to the child.

How many years had it been since Errors murder.. to many, many didn't remember him.

Dream did... he had there Dust on his hands, it could never be wiped away.

"We're going to be okay my Palette Roller, I might might not be the best parent but I'll do my best to be happy and make sure you have a happy life," he promised his baby.

"Fake Dream!" a voice raged.

"Ink.. no," he cried trying to dodge, too slow body to heavy and a fragile burden to drop and roll.

Drea was pushed, the feeling of an Ink portal around him.

Then void.

------

Dream coughed shivering as if he'd been wet and chilled by freezing water.

Slowly his eyes opened.

"Why.. am I not dead?"

That had been the void, his sure death.

Palette kicked.

"Right.. lets... we have to move," Dream said getting up, pulling the hood of his jacket over his skull.

What irony... Ink had just tried to murder him the same way they had Error.

The multiverse definitely had humor.