Father Figure

I met Negan Smith on my third year surviving, I had been with other groups but most of them didn't know how to take care of themselves. I had been a part of a small group with about a dozen people when everything we had turned into "property of Negan" 

I don't remember their names, they tried to run, died, I tried to fight back, I got caught. 

apparently I was "feisty", God knows I am. 

I refused to eat anything "the saviors" gave me until I met the man, Negan Smith, myself. 

he was a man with a graying beard, leather jacket, and a baseball bat wrapped with barbed wire. he talked to me and that was the first time I ever felt a connection with anyone in the apocalypse. 

he demanded I was let go, and I was given a nice room, with a TV, which is something I'd missed the most. our relationship grew and I saw him as a dad, he saw me as a daughter. he referred to me like I was his blood. 

I missed someone being a parental figure in my life, Negan filled that spot my father left. He must have lost someone important in his life too, since he had that protective type of love I've been craving since I was little. 

he taught me everything he knew. he took me on runs, taught me how to drive and ride a motorcycle, taught me how to kill, and turned me into one of the most dangerous people at the Sanctuary. people feared me, and with good reason. I became obsessed with the feeling of control. 

there were some things I disagreed with him, we'd fight about it, I was stubborn enough to never apologize. I didn't like the fact he sometimes killed innocent people, but I've survived long enough to realize its sometimes what people have to do. 

I've done unspeakable things, people have done unspeakable things to me too.

we've all done things we aren't proud of.