Drip, Drip, Drip

they took me away, they kept me for days. 

no one came, they tried but failed to find me. 

dark. 

in the cold dark cell for days, days, days, days. 

burning, blinding, seething rage was all I felt. 

young, I was young. too young, but capable. 

they came again, wanting to do unspeakable things to me, things I'd never forget. I wouldn't let them.

eyes.

I carved out their eyes, ripped out their throat, killed all four of them with my bare f*cking hands.

I will never be weak, I will never be in this position ever again. 

I walked for miles, miles, and miles, remembering the way they took me by car. 

silence. 

I traveled in silence until the building towered over me once again. I was unrecognizable, blood covered every inch of my body. 

drip. 

drip. 

drip. 

droplets of blood fell from my clothes and onto the metal floors. he ran to me, hugged me, then moved back slightly, blood coated his arms and chest. 

drip. 

drip. 

drip. 

I will never feel clean again, I will never feel happiness again, I will never... feel. 

drip. 

drip. 

drip. 

I wore a white shirt that day, it was stained red now. red. red. red. I'd be remembered for this, good. the name wasn't teasing, it was a reminder, a reminder that anyone who tried to hurt me will die screaming. 

red. 

red.

red.