0.1| The Moving

Recommendation: I suggest you read this story with the font times new roman and the background black!!

Orion's heart shattered when the news was delivered to him. "We are moving, Orion," His mother revealed.

He turns to look at her, shocked. "What do you mean we are moving?" He retorts in a strained voice. Dropping everything he's doing in that moment.

 Orion's mother gives him an apologetic look and says, "I'm sorry, hijo. I know you love this place, but I cannot keep up with all these bills." 

Orion sighs, but he understands; I mean, how couldn't he? Orion asks, "What about the shop? What will we do with it and the items in it?" Orion knows how dear that shop is to his mom; it was the one thing that reminded Rye and Lucia of his father. Were they really going to give that up? 

As if Lucia were able to read Rye's thoughts, she speaks, softly. "You know the shop isn't the only memory of Dad we have left. He'll always be with us in here." She reaches over and places her hand over Orion heart. 

Rye simply exhales while closing his eyes. He then opens his eyes fast and immediately, which causes his mother to jump a bit. "Where are we even moving to?" he asks. 

"Forks, Washington, the place I grew up," his mother replied with a smile on her face.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⋆☽◯☾⋆⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

That was about a week ago. Now everything is sorted out at the shop and home. Orion and his mom are all packed up and ready to put all their belongings in the car. Once all their stuff was packed away, they got into the car, ready to get on the road. Orion gave one last good look at the house with teary eyes and whispered, Goodbye. Then he put his earphones in and dozed off to sleep.

When awoken, the first thing Orion lays his eyes on is the "Welcome to Forks" sign. The second thing that made his eyes widen was the population. 3,120 people are living in Forks. This causes Orion to let out a loud, annoyed groan. Lucia eyes her son for a second before asking what was wrong.

Rye shifts his body trying to find some sense of comfort to ease his anxiety. "They're going to eat me alive." He complains, sighing as he drags his hands across his face. Being a new kid at a new school was difficult for two reason, one being that the entire school feels like a never-ending maze, and the second being the students who are already there.

Orion is entering a territory that he has no advantage in. Where he is completely singled out. It was terrifying.

Back in his old school, he wouldn't say he was popular, but he was well known. He knew everyone and everyone knew him. It was something he was happy about. It gave him opportunities.

Lucia can't help but burst out laughing at her son's rambling, which causes Orion to give his mother an annoyed stare. "Look, kid, I doubt these kids are going to be that bad and look on the bright side, my friend's daughter is also going to the same school as you, so at the very least you won't be alone."

This intrigues Rye. "What friend?"

"My friend, Charlie Swan, who is the chief of police, has lived here alone for quite a while now but his ex-wife decided to send his daughter out here to live with him