[9] Klaizap, who?

"Great job training today, guys. We're really getting the hang of Voltron." Shiro says, walking along with Lance, Keith, and Hunk to the dining room.

"Seriously, how far do you think my lion kicked that broken alien ship? Must have been like a mile!" Lance exaggerated.

"Yeah, that'll come in handy when the Galra challenges Voltron to a soccer match." Keith replies in an annoyed toned voice.

"Hey, I did something cool and you can't handle it. Right (Y/N)?" Lance turns to you sitting at the table on your phone.

"Huh?"

"Your kick ruined our balance. We fell." Keith explains.

"Well that falling part was Hunk's fault." Lance says offending Hunk. "Hey!"

"All right, save your energy for fighting Zarkon." Shiro says as Hunk seats himself at the table. Coran comes into the room holding a plater.

"Hello, guys! How was the Voltron workout?"  Coran asks.

"We're getting there. Are you and Allura almost done fixing the Castle so we can leave this planet? I feel like we're sitting ducks here on Arus." Shiro says.

"A duck walked up to a lemonade stand
And he said to the man, running the stand
"Hey! (Bum bum bum) Got any grapes?" You started mumbling.

"Just about. In the meantime, to get your minds off those duck seats you're worried about, I made you guys an authentic ancient paladin lunch!" Coran cheerfully says.

He then sets the plater down on the table and reveals a weird looking green stress ball and all of you groan at the sight of it. The smell was awful.

"Coran, you just got me hooked on that goo and now you're switching it up?" Hunk says. "This is packed with nutrients." Coran says.

Hunk then smells the stress ball. "Oh, it smells disgusting!"

"I know! That's how you know it's healthy!" Coran explains as you try not to gag just looking at it.

"Coran, we're on a planet now with fresh herbs, spices, and whatever this thing is. A tuber? Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to head back to the kitchen and spice things up." Hunk says leaving to the kitchen as Lance sits to your right and Keith on the other side.

"Where's Pidge?" Shiro asks.

"He's probably checking on those prisoners we rescued from Zarkon. They'll all be waking soon in the infirmary. Open the hatch. Food lion coming in!" Coran says as he then imitates airplane sounds.

"No. Just... no." Shiro groans as he walks off to find Pidge.

"You don't know what you're missing!" Coran shouts after Shiro.

Hunk comes back with a player of good likeness by food and sets in front of all three of you. You took some and left the rest for the other two. They are like beasts.

You positioned your phone in front of you. "Hey guys look here," Both Lance and Keith leaned towards you to look at your phone.

"Smile"