Spin The Bottle Prt 2

Spin The Bottle Prt2.

"Y/N! Y/N! Y/N!" Everybody started chanting your name, waiting for you to spin the bottle first.

"Okay..okay!" You giggled, submitting to the chants of your friends. Music was still lightly playing in the background and you were glad, because the odd silence that spread across the room as you span the bottle was intensely creepy. It spun a few times in the centre of the circle all of you had made on the floor. You were sat next to one of Dylan's best friends - Tyler - and on your other side was Dylan himself, so you gathered you wouldn't have to kiss them.

How wrong you were.

The bottle came to a halt and you groaned, why Dylan?! He was like a brother to you. For a second everyone was quiet, until Dylan made a fake gagging motion towards you and everyone burst into laughter.

"Rude!" You laughed as you shoved Dylan playfully. Neither of you really wanted to kiss each other but, hey, it was Spin The Bottle, you had to kiss each other...and if you didn't the forfeit would be worse.

"Come on then people!" One of the lads yelled and you rolled your eyes. Without having to think about it anymore than you needed, you leaned over to Dylan and pecked him quickly on the lips with a barely-there kiss. A couple of people awh-ed but Dylan made a big thing of gagging again and laughs filled the room.

"Your go, Dyl." You said, placing the bottle back in the centre of the circle. Dylan span and had to kiss a guy. The bottle was passed around the circle and laughs were laughed and awhs were awh-ed and gasps were gasped. Overall it was a very entertaining game, until the bottle reached Thomas, who was sitting a few people away from you. Thomas hadn't been kissed yet and now it was his go; meaning he'd be kissing someone any second now.

Jealousy was worming it's way into your stomach. Or maybe that was the alcohol. Either way, your stomach was doing backflips as you watched Thomas' every move, the cute shy smile as he spun the bottle to the way he licked his lips as it came to a painfully slow stop. You watched as it halted and your eyes widened. Fuck it.

"Ohhhhh!" Dylan said and a few others joined him. You didn't say anything, you just jabbed him in the ribs. Hard.

"C'mere then Y/N!" Thomas chuckled and stared at you, no sign of emotion on his face.

You couldn't move, you wanted to move desperately, but you couldn't. You wanted to get up, straddle him and have the best make out session of your life with Thomas. You just couldn't.

"Y/N?" Dylan said, waving his hand in front of your face.

"If you don't do it, you'll have to do something worse!" A girl's voice chirped, Holland, you think.

Everyone was silent, staring at you. You finally managed to open your mouth to say something when Thomas muttered with a smirk, "I wouldn't mind doing something worse."

Everyone freaked out: including you. OOOOHH's were shouted and hollered and you stared at Thomas in alarm, mouth wide open. You probably looked like a fool (at your own party!) but you were shocked. This. Was. Not. Happening.
You felt someone grab your arm and soon you realised Tyler and Dylan were pulling you up to your feet and Thomas jumped up, his face once again void of any expression.

"Okay..I can get up myself!" You finally said, snapping out of your weird paralysis and shaking off Dylan and Tyler's grips.

"Alrighty!" Dylan cheered and looked around the circle, "So guys what should the first forfeit be for Y/N and Thomas?" He asked and then a million ideas were shouted at once, the music being drowned out by sexual ideas that - some - you really didn't want to do with Thomas. You looked over at him, blush evident in your cheeks, to find him already staring at you; you looked away. He was your celebrity crush and here were people talking about you performing sexual acts with him - it was clear to say that this was very overwhelming for your hormones.