Time of Month

Time Of Month.

You roll onto your stomach and instantly groan at the sudden pain. Well that's great; sleeping on your stomach hurt, your back ached so that wasn't an option, and you hated sleeping on your side. Well screw it, you were just going to have to get out of bed and do something "active" (a.k.a being bored out of your mind and watching the crappy shows on television)

Considering your parents are out of town for the whole week it means you have to do everything yourself but between dying of cramps and dashing to the toilet now and again you hardly get anything done. You were meant to tidy the whole house today but that's so not going to happen.

There's a knock on the front door and you groan loudly, you swear if it's someone asking you to sign up to double-glazed windows you're going to shoot them. You awkwardly roll out of your bed and tie your hair up messily. After chucking on your slippers you make your way downstairs and squirm at how uncomfortable walking is - damn period. You open the door and practically slump against the door frame. Infront of you is your boyfriend, Thomas Sangster, and you inwardly cuss; he's always so lively and active but all you want to do is curl up in a ball and hibernate in your bed.

"Hey Y/N." He says sweetly and you realise he's carrying two bags full of bits and bobs.

"Hey Tom, you been shopping?" You manage to laugh and instantly regret it and wince at the pain of your cramps.

"Something like that. You going to let me in then?" He says, laughing.

"Tom, I don't think that's a good idea, I'm on my-"

"I know." He cuts you off and you give him a funny look as he smiles awkwardly,

"Yeah..I have a period tracker on my phone and I thought you'd like all this..." He says awkwardly, the tops of his ears burning an embarrassed red, and he lifts up the bags. You can now see that inside there are a few DVDs, food, some pads and some other things. Thomas is the sweetest.

"Aw Tom you shouldn't have." You say smiling,

"Of course I should have, you're my girlfriend!" He says and kisses you on the cheek as he ushers you in the house. He walks in behind you and you suddenly have a thought,

"Shouldn't you be filming or something?"

"I have the day off, honestly love it sounds like you're trying to get rid of me!" He laughs and you shake your head whilst smiling, he's always teasing you like that,

"No, but I might punch you if you keep annoying me." You smirk, some of your usual sassiness seeping through the heavy fog of your hormones.

Thomas doesn't reply, just smirks, and the two of you make your way upstairs to your bedroom. You practically run into your room and flop onto you bed, laying in the only position you found comfortable. Thomas nudges your foot - implying that he wants you to move - and you sit up, grimacing as the sudden movement causes you discomfort, so he can sit down with you.

"So what's in the bags Tom?" You say curiously and he puts the two plastic bags in between the two of you. You open one of them and start pulling everything out; inside there is an assortment of chocolate, some fluffy socks, the Narnia DVDs, an ice cream tub full of sour sweets and some pads for you to use. You look up at your boyfriend, amazed that he got all of this for you, and you kiss him on the cheek. You can't believe that you managed to get the sweetest, most gorgeous and lovely boyfriend ever.

"Look in the other one then, love." He says as he smiles at you caringly. You follow his order and, after putting the other bits and bobs back into their original bag, you look inside the other one. You pull out the items: hot chocolate power, marshmallows, whipped cream, a few of yours and Thomas' favourite DVDs and the teddy that sits at the end of Thomas' bed that you absolutely adore!