The Mystery Caller

The Mystery Caller.

It's late at night and you're about to get ready for bed, totally unprepared for the very unexhilarating day at school tomorrow with all those annoying people who just make you want to scream and all those hard lessons which make you want to sink into your chair and hibernate for the rest of your school years. You're about to climb into bed when your phone starts ringing; checking the caller ID you notice that it's not a number you know. Usually, when an unknown number rang you'd instantly decline the call but tonight, something at the back of your mind was screaming "ANSWER THE CALL YOU SILLY WOMAN! ", so you did.

"Hello?" You asked, trying to put on your best no-I'm-not-tired voice,

"Hi, is this Will?" A boys voice appeared from the other end of the call and your eyes bugged: you were talking to a boy! A boy who had a very familiar voice.

"Um, no I'm a girl, not a boy named Will...who is this?"

"Thomas Sangster, I'm very sorry for bothering you." You held your breath as that information sunk into your brain. OH MY GOD. Thomas Sangster?! The Thomas Sangster? The celebrity you'd had a crush on for ages? The celebrity that you knew everything about? The celebrity that was just tip-top perfect?

"Oh my god. Thomas Sangster? Like, the actor?" You said, practically trying not to scream,

"Yeah..that's me. Sorry for bothering you..uh, what's your name?" He asks and you melt,

"Y/N"

"Well, I'm sorry for bothering you Y/N" His voice saying your name makes you physically squeal and Thomas asks if you're okay,

"Yeah...I'm fine. It's just, you. You're calling me! It's crazy!" He laughs and you laugh too, feeling a thousand feelings swirling through your body,

"Aha, I better go...sorry Y/N, um...bye." He sounds absolutely devastated and that's how you feel too, your celebrity crush just called your phone number by accident but here he was, saying that he had to go.  You're about to say goodbye when you notice he's already hung up.

You start to feel another mixture of emotions and you can't even form a word or a thought; so you just cry. And it doesn't even make sense because you should be happy. Happy that you got to talk to him. Happy that he knows your name. Happy, not sad.

You climb into your bed and sigh, feeling like the last ten minutes didn't even happen. Suddenly your phone starts ringing again and you jump up, grabbing your phone excitedly; the caller ID was the same number as it was ten minutes ago.

"Hi Tom?" You say but it sounds more like a question,

"Hey Y/N... this is going to sound totally stalkerish but, where do you live?" You laugh and tell him the city you live in, "Oh cool, I'm actually staying around there, I was wondering if you wanted to meet up? Actually get to meet you?"

You start to hyperventilate and you can hear your parents coming up the stairs to check you're asleep...you shouldn't be on your phone,

"Y/N?"

"Sorry, yeah I'd love to. Um, can you text me? I need to go, like right now." You speed your words so you can end the call,

"Haha, sure. Good night." You smile, you're actually saying good night to your celebrity crush and you're going to meet him tomorrow as well! BEST. NIGHT. EVER.

"Good night Thomas."

______________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

It's really short, sorry! But this is like a proper one shot so it's meant to be shorter! Love you all so much, you amazing readers♥

- Leigh x