chapter 1

*sorry for mistakes*

Yui felt the bed dip, jostling her awake. Taking a deep breath, she let her eyes flutter open and tried to adjust to the dim light in the room. She rubbed the sleep from her eyes and sat up, the blanket and sheet pooling around her waist. Her body stiffened at the sight of Laito at her legs, giving her a heated look.

This was a common occurrence before...before she had stabbed herself to save them from being a victim of their uncle and the triplet's own mother. She thought nothing about it. All she wanted to do was stop all the fighting and pain.

Since that dreadful night several months ago, the brothers had been... nice to her, each of them giving her space, but also when she would speak to them, they would be attentive and listen to her. They would never come to her room and disturb her while she rested, so why was Laito here?

"Laito," Yui breathed.

"Ah, my sweet Bitch-chan," he cooed. "I want to feast on your body tonight." He let out a perverted giggle and licked his lips, tugging at the blanket that covered her slight frame. "You have been making us wait too long." He leaned even closer and tugged the blanket she grasped in her delicate hands harder.

Panic settled on her like a heavy blanket, causing her heart rate to spike. She shifted back, kicking her legs out, trying to get Laito away from her as he slowly crawled towards her on his hands and knees, his eyes half-lidded with want and desire. What caused her alarm was the way his emerald eyes flashed red for a brief moment. She truly felt as if she was his prey, and he was a predator. A beautiful, but deadly predator.

He grasped her foot and squeezed, tsking her with a playful grin on his face. "You know you want to, Bitch-chan," he said in a breathy whisper.

Yui stared at him with a frightened expression, her rose colour eyes wide. "N-no." She rasped, trying to tug her foot from his unyielding grasp. She knew what he was referring to, and she was not ready for that yet.

Her heart picked up the pace at the lustful gaze he gave her. Tossing his fedora-chan off his head, it landed on the pink carpet with a barely audible thud. He ran a hand through his red locks, letting out a small giggle. "I will show you pleasures you have never known, Bitch-chan, just submit to me." He said in a low growl, his other hand stroking her other leg, his cold hand causing her to shiver.

A snarl startled her from Laito's penetrating gaze. Her body jerked back and pressed against the headboard as Ayato's body leaned over hers and shoved Laito with an excessive force that caused him to topple off the bed with a small grunt.

Rounding the bed, Ayato growled as he picked up Laito by the neck and squeezed. "All her firsts are to be Yours Truly, back off." He said in a deep, menacing voice that Yui had never heard before. Ayato shook Laito once before tossing him against the wall and continued to advance towards him.

Laito stood up to his full height adjusting his clothing, letting out a low growl of his own, his eyes a deep red as he lunged at his brother, his hands tugged at his brother's shirt violently. "We can take her together, brother." He rumbled, anger sparked within his eyes. "No need to be greedy. We both can claim her."

Yui shifted her body silently and slipped out of her bed, while the brothers continued to fight and bolted from the room. She had never seen them physically fight with each other before, and it was a bit unsettling. The past few days, she noted everyone was fighting with each other. The atmosphere in the house was stifling. She could feel the tension in the others whenever she was near them, not understanding what changed, that these typical verbal spars had turned into violence.