chapter 25

*sorry for mistakes*

*warning lemon ahead⚠️⚠️*

A soft brush of fabric awoken Yui from her slumber. She slowly opened her eyes and blinked. "Kanato," she breathed.

Kanato giggled as he settled next to Yui, "You fell asleep while reading again so I covered you,” he nuzzled her neck and sighed. "Do you hate me, Yui?"

Yui turned her body towards Kanato and wrapped an arm around him, "Of course not,” she whispered. Picking up the Grimoire she had been reading, she placed it beside the bed and gave him his full attention. She had been reading while she waited for whoever was to rest with her for the day.

Kanto shifted closer, "Teddy and I have been worried that you hate us since we hurt you."

She held him closer and kissed the top of his head, "No, Kanato. That’s in the past,” she paused for a moment as he snuggled closer to her, his arm looped around her waist, "I know you won't hurt me now."

Kanato lifted his gaze to hers and gave her a small smile. He leaned closer and pressed his lips to her in a soft kiss. Yui opened her mouth when he pressed his lips harder against hers, his tongue flicking against her lip. Kanato slipped his tongue in her mouth and sighed against her lips, "Yui." he whispered.

Yui pulled back and blinked at him. Confusion on her face. "Y-yes?"

"I want to...to be with you tonight."

Yui blushed and turned her head. She knew how Kanato could be. He could lose his temper if she denied him. She turned her gaze back to him and nodded. He let out a soft giggle and pulled her in his arms and popped them into his chambers. He settled her on the bed and smiled. "It's Teddy and I's turn to sleep with you today."

Yui shifted higher in the bed and slipped under the covers. Kanato placed Teddy on the nightstand on the side of the bed and crawled slowly towards her. His face was serious. It’s a face Yui had never seen Kanato ware before. He grabbed her wrist and pulled them over her head, forcing her back as he loomed over her, his lips are on hers, soft and inviting. "I like kissing you, Yui. You taste sweet," he hummed against her lips.

Yui trembled lightly as he held her tight, her mind full of fear. She tried to bury it down as Kanato planted soft kisses on her neck and worked his way down. She took a shuddering breath as he shifted his weight and nestled himself between her legs. He loosened his grip on her hands and ran his fingers down her side and teased the edge of her nightgown.

Kanato smiled at her when she lifted her hips so he could pull it up further. He pulled it off her body and tossed it to the side and looked at her with a lidded look. He pulled his shirt off, and it soon joined hers on the floor. He pulled her to him and pressed her petite body against his and sighed.

Yui's breath hitched when Kanato leaned her back slightly and took her breast in her mouth and wrapped his hand around her hair. "Do you like this Yui?" Kanato whispered.

"Y-yes," she grasped his shoulders and squeezed them lightly as Kanato lavished her breast.

Kanato laid her gently down and leaned back and planted kisses down her side and across her swollen abdomen. He paused there for a moment, and his fingers glided against her skin. He lowered his hand and slipped them under her knickers slowly, slipping a finger in her folds.

Yui jolted slightly from the sensation but relaxed a bit when Kanato moved by her head, and settled next to her, and kissed her slowly. He moaned against her lips, and shifted closer to her, and grabbed her hand, guiding it inside his boxers, "Touch me, Yui."

Yui grabbed his length and stroked it slowly as Kanato slipped another finger inside her. His thumb brushed against the bundle of nerves as he worked her core. "Harder,” he grunted as he shifted his hips towards her.

He let out a moan and rolled on his back, removing his hand from her, and slipped his sleeping pants, and boxers off in one movement. He hovered over her and spread her legs wider and grabbed his length and stroked it lightly, rubbing it against her covered core, "I need to be inside you."

Yui tilted her hips as he slipped her knickers down and tossed them. He pulled her closer and guided himself to her. He let out a long sigh as he pushed forward and slipped inside her and rocked his hips against her. He looked down at her and smiled, "I love you, Yui." he groaned as he picked up his pace.

Yui bucked her hips and met his rhythm. She took greedy breaths as her fear ebbed away. She knew he wouldn’t hurt her, not intentionally anyway. She fed off his emotions, feeling the love, and lust mingled together as she felt herself building higher. Kanato lifted her leg and angled himself deeper inside of her. He looked down at her, leaning forward, his lips brushing against her shoulder. "Bite me, Yui. I want you to feed from me.” His thrust became faster, and he squeezed her leg tighter as he bit her shoulder.

Yui took a gasping breath as she lifted her head and bit gently into Kanato as she was brought close to her climax. Kanato let out a moan when Yui's teeth sank into him. She could feel their bond becoming closer as she let go, and Kanato soon followed. She clung tighter to him as he gave several more powerful thrusts and held her still against him as she continued to feed from him. Yui licked his shoulder and let out her breath, "I love you, too, Kanato." she whispered.

Kanato pulled out of her, and rolled on his side, pulling Yui closer to him. He settled her on his chest and threaded his fingers through her hair. "Do you love me really?"

Yui sighed and pulled him closer, "Yes, I do." She kissed his chest and shifted closer to him. "I remember how we used to sleep side by side each day with Teddy." She let out a short giggle. "You would always sneak in my room and settle next to me, curling around me as you slept.”

Kanato lifted his head and looked down at her and kissed the top of her head, "You’re the only one that showed me love then...and now." He reached over and grabbed Teddy and placed him under his arm and sighed. "I'm glad you are back with us, Eve. If you leave us again, I will find you, and kill you."

Yui's eyes widened for a moment. She knew that Kanato had abandonment issues and that was what made him angry. He was mistreated by his mother, and most of the time he would seek her out and cry in her arms. Her heart clenched painfully thinking about it. His mother had died, but he still felt alone when she wasn't around. How had it been for him when she disappeared, and he thought she had been killed?

"I won't leave you again, Kanato. I am your wife...your mate for life. We’re now bound to each other." She closed her eyes and took a deep breath as Kanato let out a long sigh and snuggled closer to her. At least now Kanato would know that he was loved every day.