chapter 19

*sorry for mistakes*

Sliding into the limo she shut the door quietly leaning her head on the window as they started forward. Ayato grabbed her hand bringing it to his lips, bestowing a sweet kiss.

Her eyes met his, his emerald eyes twinkling in the dim light. "You need to stay close to us tonight, Yui." He said in a serious tone. "Your scent has changed even more."

Furrowing her brows, she cleared her throat as Ayato scooted slightly closer to her. "What do you mean?" She asked in a quiet voice.

"He means that you smell even more delicious than you did before," Subaru said, giving her a pointed look. "We can control ourselves, but the others at school may have a hard time doing so"

"Oh."

"Yeah, Oh," Ayato grumbled.

Shrugging her shoulder, she looked back out the window before speaking. "I'm not worried about that."

"Tch, you should be," Subaru growled.

Looking over at him, she gave him a wide, fanged smile before she concealed her scent and aura. "See...no problem."

"What the fuck, Yui." Ayato leaned forward, taking a deep breath. "Why can't I sense you?"

"I was taught how to conceal my scent, as well as presence if need be. It won't be an issue. To everyone else, I should smell like an ordinary human."

"Interesting." Reiji murmured, adjusting his glasses. Looking over at his new brothers. "Can you or the others smell her scent? Does she smell human to you?"

Yuma smirked over at Yui leaning slightly forward. "She still smells sweet, but yes, she doesn't have anything 'extra' that draws you in."

"I like her other scent better," Azusa said slowly. "The one where she smells like our Eve."

Shu let out a low warning growl, his eyes slowly opening looking at Azusa briefly before looking at Yui. "You'll be fine," he said in an even voice. "You're not to leave our side while we are there."

Yui rolled her eyes looking out the window once more. "Fine," she grumbled. She wasn't going to argue with them. She did feel slightly better knowing that she had the added layer of protection around her. Seiji was ruthless, all his followers were. She was scared he would come for her.

____________________________________
Sorry for the late update I was busy with school activities and assignments im really sorry for the late update.
____________________________________

And lastly word count: 403