chapter 14

*sorry for mistakes*

*warning lemon ahead⚠️⚠️*

Once she voiced that she was ready to bond with them they wasted no time in guiding her to the bed and laying her down in the middle. Shu’s body covered her, the roughness of his clothes brushing against her delicate skin sent tingles down her spine. He kept her mouth busy, his hips notched between her thighs as he rocked slowly against her, his delicate fingers plucking at her nipples making her core ache for more.

It was pleasure and pain mixed into one.

Shu trailed kisses to her neck slowly making his way down her body. He stopped at her abdomen and kissed it reverently, his warm palm against her skin making her shiver.

Ayato turned her head, his fingers tilting her head towards him. Yui felt flushed as his naked body lay next to hers, his head tilting at the perfect angle to kiss her. Yui swallowed a moan as Ayato kiss took her breath away. All thoughts became superfluous but one, the unfurling hunger she felt for him, for Shu. A hunger that needed to be filled.

Her body glistened under the dim lights as Ayato and Shu took turns worshipping her body. She lost count how many orgasms she had, each time her abdomen would tighten and ripple.

She felt the ache deep within her, needing to be filled, to be conquered by them. “Please,” she rasped.

She wanted to yell at them to fuck her already, she certainly had waited long enough for them to do so, not only tonight but all the years as Eve as she pined after them.

Shu’s rumbled laughter vibrated her body as he came up from between her thighs, a wicked grin on his lips. He sat back on his heels and his heated gaze locked with her, “What do you want, Yui? Say it, say it with your words. You know we won’t do anything you don’t wish us to.”

Bastard.

She let a small whine as Ayato suckled her nipple into his mouth. His fangs scraped against her, puncturing the skin, but it only added to the pleasure. Once he drew blood, he would suck her nipple hard, his tongue swirling around, giving it a hard pull tasting her blood.

Yui narrowed her eyes at Shu who was watching her as he stroked his length, teasing her. Deciding to turn the table on them, her small hand wandering down her body and she brushed her fingers against her clit, her fingers dragging slowly through her wet folds, then circle her clit. She let out a moan of pleasure as her hips rocked to the rhythm she had set.

She fluttered her eyes open when Shu shuffled next to her, his head bent to kiss her neck. “You’re a lewd woman,” he growled.

Yui licked his ear, leaving a small nip. He pulled back, and she saw his cock in the perfect position for her to take advantage. He was stroking himself, his speed picking up as he watched her fingers glide through her folds. Her lips twitched as she shifted her body and took him in her mouth when he was on a downstroke.

Shu let out a startled grunt as her warm lips wrapped around him, her tongue flicking out, circling the tip. He grabbed her hair, his fingers gripping her tight as he bucked his hips. He let out a ragged breath before he forced her lips from him and dragged her up against his body.