Euphoria and New Memories

Mikasa was truly happy, looking around seeing everyone enjoying themselves, the decorations, the table filled with many presents. She would have never thought this would be something she'd walk into.

"You seem happy." Eren said looking down at Mikasa smiling. Her smile widened. "I am happy, this is amazing." She said.

She grabbed both of his hand's and intertwined their fingers. "I'm happy you're happy." He said. "This a night for you Mika." He added.

"I appreciate it greatly." She said. Her eyes began to water a bit as she looked at Eren. This was all bittersweet. She loved everyone took their time to do this for her, and she was so happy but she really wished her parents were there.

To see how big of friend group she had now, to see the memories she was making. She really wished they were here to help celebrate.

"Why are you crying?" Eren said he used one of his hands to wipe her tears. "I'm just really happy Eren." Mikasa said softly looking up at him. "Don't cry." He said gently wiping her face.

His hands moved to wrap around her pulling her closer to him. He leaned down and Mikasa smiled when his lips got closer to her's. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back.

All of their friends were dancing or hanging around on the dance floor while their families were sitting down at the tables looking over at them. "I'm happy Eren finally found someone who makes him happy. That child knows he talks about her nonstop." Carla said chuckling.

"You're Eren's mother?" Kuchel asked as Carla turned to her.

"Yes? And you are?"

"Oh sorry, Mikasa's Aunt and guardian. This is my son Levi." She said as he lifted a hand to them. "Nice to meet you! I'm Eren's mother Carla and this is my husband Grisha and my stepson Zeke." Carla said. "Mikasa is a very beautiful young lady." She added.

"Eren is a very sweet young man. They compliment one another well." Kuchel said. "Mikasa isn't a talkative person but whenever we do talk about Eren she gets the rosiest cheeks and she's always smiling and shy about it." Kuchel said.

They both looked over at Eren and Mikasa who were always in their own world. "Young love sure is a beautiful thing." Carla said looking at the two. "I'm happy those two have it for one another."

"Mikasa, how are you enjoying your party?" Armin asked walking up to her and Eren. She turned around and Eren wrapped his arms around her rocking her gently. "I really love it." Mikasa smiled. "I can't believe you all managed to keep this away from me." She chuckled.

"Yeah well it was a tough job." Armin said.

"Tell me about it! She interrogated me to death in her room!" Sasha said walking up to them.

"So who bought the clothes if you didn't Sasha?" Mikasa asked. "Loverboy Eren did. He told me to act like it was a coincidence. So here's your money back, even though I should really keep it." Sasha said digging the bill from her breasts handing it to Mikasa.

"Eren you paid for all of this?" Looking over her shoulder up at him

"Yeah. I had some money saved from my allowance's and put it to good use. Don't you dare try to pay me back either."

"I can't let you spend your money like that Eren." She said.

"Well only the best for you, so it was worth it. It's money I'll make it back, so don't worry." He said seeing the look on her face. "Mikasa seriously, don't worry." He chuckled.