- 13 -

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Alexandra Williams was sat in the living room on the sofa reading all the comments, smiling at all the positivity that people were showing her. She never thought that random people actually cared about what she posted or wanted her to continue posting on social media. It was never a thought that had ever crossed her mind and now people were making fan pages for her. In some parts of her mind, she was terrified of it - the fact people were constantly watching her every move waiting for her to post something. It made her nervous to think about. Seconds going by, thousands upon thousands of people liking, commenting and even sharing. She never really knew how powerful social media was until this point.

George strolled into the living room with a grin. Lex looked up and saw his expression which made her rolled her eyes and grabbed the nearest pillow to throw at him.

"You're such a twat." She said as she launched the pillow in his direction to which he caught. "You're not funny you know."

"I think I'm fucking hilarious." George smirked, still holding the pillow.

"What's the plans for tomorrow?" Lex asked as George sat down next to her.

"How would you like to what filming is like?" George asked. "Chris wants me and Arthur to be in a football challenge thing."

"Filming again?" Lex raised her eyebrow. "Do you guys just not sit and chill?"

"Trust me. You'll enjoy this one." George smiled.

"Okay. I'm down to watch you guys," Lex agreed. "I'm gonna head to bed. What time do we need to go."

"Nine." George answered her.

Lex's eyes went wide, "Nine in the fucking morning?"

"Lex, you know normal people actually wake up at nine." George jokes.

"Shut up." Lex rolled her eyes and turned to go upstairs. "Night Clarkey."

"Night Alex." George smiled.

Lex walked up the stairs to the retreat to sleep in guest bedroom. Opening the door to a soft ambient mood, throwing her phone onto the bed. She got dressed into her pyjamas and tied up her blonde hair away from her face. Lex settled into the soft embrace of the bed, she dimmed the lights and reached for her phone that was face down. Seeing that she had missed a message from Arthur.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

iMessage
Arthur Television

Hey :)

Hey, everything ok?

Yeah just wanted to check you
after everything we spoke about today.
Especially, the fact that gaining
followers really shook you up.