Prologue: What happened before

After the events of GvK, both Godzilla and Kong live peacefully in their own lands, with King Kong ruling the Hollow Earth and Godzilla ruling the Earth itself. What was supposed to be peace and pure have now turned to war and destruction as humans for unknown reasons began battling each other and destroying every city in sight. Godzilla noticing this, stepped in and tried to put a stop to all this madness, but instead this provoked the humans into turning against him as they tried to take him and the other titans down with pure force. Godzilla was enraged and was using all his might to end this. However an accident occured as one of the human base named Alterna released a nuclear bomb towards Antarctica and a massive explosion took place, melting the ice and the sea level rising quickly. Godzilla now senses this and feels his propose as a guardian had failed. The sea level was rising fast and humanity began to fall apart as lives were lost in the chaos. Almost all the land based titans retreated back into the Hollow Earth with orders from Godzilla, but the sea based titans stayed behind living peacefully. With all this happening the world was left in ruins, now their is nothing left for Godzilla to do. He then decided to head back to his underwater home where he will now rest and hibernate for the next 12,000 years, letting the world fix itself.
With Godzilla gone, Monarch had saved all their information about the titans before finally all life inside have now perished from the radiation and the rising sea levels.