Ch 7: Battle under the waves

Somewhere out on the ocean two ships that are carrying resources are sailing towards Inkopolis as the crewmates are seen working and having a good time, like this was just another average day.
But this day and beyond will no longer be average.

Crewmate 1: "Hey boss." One inkling says as they are on the front deck of the ship. "Everything is looking good, just a few more hours and we will arrive at Inkopolis no problem." He says.

Boss: "Good job. Hopefully we won't have to deal with any problems on our way there." He says taking a sip of his drink.

The worker nods in agreement and leaves to get back to work.
However as he is walking he notices something On the ocean surface.

Crewmate 1: "Hm?" He yums, leaning against a bar trying to get a closer look.

He now has a better look and sees it is a sea creature that looks like it is dead since it isn't moving.
He notices another creature pop up, then another, then another, then another.
The worker realizes that there seems to be an infinite amount of these small fish popping out of nowhere.

Crewmate 1: "Hey come look at this." He calls out to another worker.

Crewmate 2: "Hm? What's up?" He questioned.

He looks over to where Crewmate 1 is looking and sees the many small fish on the ocean surface.

Crewmate 2: "What the..." Before he finishes Crewmate 1 points out into the distance. Crewmate 2 looks and sees what looks like a charcoal black spike.

Crewmate 1: "There's something over there!" He shouts.

Before anyone can do anything else the spike gets bigger then multiple dark spikes emerge.
Everyone on deck stops what they are doing and look out into the distance.

Crewmate 3: "No way! Is that what I think it is?" He asks as his many crewmates glance at his question.

Crewmate 3 takes out his phone and begins Livestreaming towards the dark figure.

The Boss has been watching everything and makes a call to the ship's captain then ordering him to get away.
The ship then tries to speed off but then they all feel as if the ship had gotten hit with something.

Boss: "HEY WHAT'S GOING ON!" He shouts, waving his arms to catch one of the workers attention.

Crewmate 4: "THERE'S SOMETHING BELOW US!" He shouts back.

The dark creature is seen circling around the two ships like a predator watching its prey.
Before anyone else can do anything something burst out of the ocean surface and whale-dives right over one of the ships.
Everyone managed to get a good look and are terrified.

A huge shark/whale like creature is seen and dives straight back into the ocean, making a huge splash. It had seven cannons on its back and yellow eyes, its top half is also heavily armored.
Everyone can hear a loud roar from the distance.
They all look to where it came from and see the dark figure lifts his head out of the water.
Now that everyone has a good look, they all see it is the monster that saved Inkopolis Godzilla.

Crewmate 3: "NO WAAAYY!" He shouts excitedly, pointing his phone towards Godzilla.

Over at the warehouse-

Everyone is having a good time as they are chatting and playing board games that Judd had on a few shelves.

Callie: "I wonder how Godzilla is doing." She says setting down her playing cards.

Marina: "I'm sure he is doing very well. He's probably out swimming and having a good time resting." She explains.

Marie: "Yeah well, social media is still going crazy about him I mean, it's not everyday we see a giant monster just show up out of nowhere and decided to protect Inkopolis." She says as she sets down her playing cards.