Ch 8: Decision made

Warehouse-

Everyone has been talking about the battle that Godzilla had against the Shardogokor since they were able to have the chance to see Godzilla in action once again.
We meet the group still hanging at Judd's warehouse and talking about the recent event since it was only ten minutes after it all ended.

Callie: "I'm still shaking over what just happened." She says bringing her hands out and showing everyone they are indeed shivering.

Marina: "I am too. Godzilla really showed that sea monster who it was messing with." She says sitting with Marie and Pearl.

Maple: "I can't wait to work along side him. Do you think Godzilla would make a good agent for the Squidbeak Splatoon?" She asks catching everyone's attention.

Marina: "I'm not sure it's possible for us to just go up to him and tell him what to do." She states.

Maple: "OH I know, we can call him Agent G!" She says waving her arms.

Pearl: "Pff Ha Ha Ha! I like that." She says laughing.

Marie: "Social Media is really going crazy about the Livestream and already there are news articles about it." She says scrolling through her phone.

Cuttlefish: "Ay. It seems there is no reason to try and hide the fact that there are more titans like Godzilla. I do wonder. Will we see anymore titans other than gigantic salmonids?" He asks stroking his beard.

Judd: "Yes you have a point on that and I'm sure we will see more later on." He says to Cuttlefish them turns his attention to the girls. "And it also seems you all have already made your decisions about joining Monarch?" He asks as the group turn to look at him with their answers.

Marie: "Yup." She calmly says.

Marina: "Yes Sir." She says.

Maple and Pearl: "Shell yeah." They both say in unison.

Callie: "Absolutely!" She says in excitement.

But then they turned their direction towards two other people.

Marie: "Hey, Bridgette, Sophie?" She calls out catching their attention. "Are you two gonna join Monarch?" She asks.

Bridgette: "Mm-Hm." She hums as she nods, showing everyone that she will indeed join Monarch.

Callie: "What about you Sophie, are you gonna join?" She asks walking up to her with excitement.

To which it catches her off guard.

Sophie: "Oh umm... I'm not sure if I want to." She says.

Everyone but Cuttlefish and the Judds show a bit of disappointment with her answer.

Callie: "What do you mean your not sure?" She asks worriedly.

Sophie: "I'm not sure if I want to join Monarch." She says calmly with her head down.

Sophie has her reason(s) but she can't seem to let the right words out.

Sophie: "I know you guys have your trust on Godzilla, but I still doubt he'll be on our side. What if he turns on us and destroys everything... and everyone." She says locking her fingers together.

Everyone is silent as they take in what she said.

Sophie: "I had a nightmare about Godzilla attacking the city... As well as random visions." She says. "I don't... want anyone to get hurt... I don't want... false hope thinking that a monster that can protect us can also turn against us and destroy everything." She says as she has another vision of Godzilla about to stomp her friends with his massive foot.