Ch 12: Major Mission

Somewhere out in the ocean-

Godzilla is seen swimming peacefully as he had just woken up from his slumber this morning as it is now another new day.
As he is swimming he pauses as the strange feeling he felt two days ago is hitting him once again.
He knows its something big and something threatening.
Godzilla will now find the source of this strange feeling.

While he does that let's meet back up with our main group.

Sophie's apartment-

Here we see a wild Sophie in her natural habitat, since yesterday was pretty crazy from seeing Scylla arrive to Inkopolis and Godzilla saving a family from their doom.
Now Sophie is on her bed sleeping peacefully.
That is... Until her eyes shoot open and her body instantly sits up on her bed.

Sophie: "Time to start the day." She says to herself as she then stands off her bed and lets out a yawn while stretching.

Sophie then moves over to her closet and sees her agent, Squidbeak Splatoon outfit.
Right next to it is her new agent suit from Monarch.

Sophie: "(I'm coming for you Godzilla)." She says mentally.

She doesn't know why, but today she really wants to visit the Monarch-Warehouse (which is what they call it from now on) probably to see Godzilla or see if there are any missions they can do since there isn't really much to do in her daily life except turf wars, hanging with her friends, or play video games.

Right now she has a feeling that today will be an exciting day.
What better way to find that excitement than to spend the day with the G man himself, along side her allies.

She grabs her suit and stuffs it into a bag so no one can see it. She is still a secret agent after all.

After stuffing it in she heads out of her room and sees Bridgette already up and watching TV. Maple is nowhere to be found since she is back home at her own place.
Right now it's just Sophie and Bridgette, but they'll soon call her up in a bit.

Bridgette: "Good morning Agent 3." She says looking at her.

Sophie lightly chuckles due to the fact that Bridgette doesn't call her, her real name.

Sophie: "Have we never told our real names?" She asked.

Bridgette: "Hm? No you haven't so I call you Agent 3." She says innocently and tilting her head.

Now Sophie feels bad since she thought she already knew due to her and the others calling each other by their real names.

Sophie: "Sorry about that umm. My name is Sophie." She says with a small smile.

Bridgette: "Sophie? Pretty name." She says making Sophie's face blush a bit as she never had a compliment aside from the Squid Sisters.

Sophie: "A-anyways, grab your suit we are heading back to the Monarch-Warehouse." She says.

Bridgette: "Okay." She cheers happily as she stands and walks over to the chair that her suit was hanging from and hands it over to Sophie who then also stuffs it into her bag (a big bag).

Sophie: "Alright, let's go then." She says as the duo begin making their way out and into the city to the warehouse.

Inkopolis-

The duo are walking through Inkopolis and as they are walking they notice something strange. It seems Ammo Knights is closed for some reason, even though their are still turf wars taking place nearby.

Sophie: "Well that's strange. I wonder if he's okay." She said then Bridgette turns to look.

Bridgette: "Is that bad?" She asked since she doesn't know how Inkopolis fully works just yet only being here for almost a week.