Ch 13: The Color Blue

A few minutes before Godzilla arrived at the end of the previous chapter -

Godzilla had been swimming a bit looking for the source of the signal he had been feeling all day but it seems like it's all over the place causing him to take multiple turns and travel to random directions that don't make sense to him.
He then feels a strong signal coming from dry land. He then arrives at the beaches of Inkopolis and makes landfall as everyone nearby watches on in amazement at Godzilla who looks like he's just taking a casual trip.

A news helicopter can be seen flying towards him and following him though they keep their distance as to not disturb whatever he is doing.

With his large size each step takes him closer to his destination as he is nearing Octo Valley due to the signal he was sensing being the strongest there.
As he finally arrives he had to travel through a ring of water surrounding Octo Valley which was only (to him) knee high.
Godzilla now arrives at the valley and immediately notices the devastation left behind with many scorch marks and ink splattered everywhere. Seeing this destruction makes him growl in anger and frustration for having to search all day for this signal/monster.
The many octolings and octarians that have survived and witnessed the attack all watch in horror and amazement at Godzilla since they have never seen a real/true titan like the G man.

Godzilla knows whatever this thing was, he needs to make it submit or he will bring it down with pure force. Godzilla notices a trail of debris and broken chains going off into the distance and heading towards what looks like a canyon.

He then starts to follow the trail hoping he will find the culprit. As he is walking away, all those who are watching in Octo Valley watch on with many different reactions. The helicopter watching and reporting follow the titan in hopes of seeing what he is doing.

After a few steps Godzilla quickly notices a bright shine coming from the distance in front of him and after a few more steps he finally found the one he has been looking for.

Godzilla can finally see the three headed Hydrarok as it's about to charge another beam attack at the ground.
He then lets out a loud mighty roar to signal his approach.

GODZILLA IS HERE!!!

Now with our group -

Sophie watches on with a small smile at seeing Godzilla arriving at the nic of time, knowing what's about to go down.

The Hydrarok roars at Godzilla and starts to move by slithering towards him ignoring those beneath him.

Marie: "Sophie COME ON!" She yelled pulling Sophie's arm and out of the Hydrarok's path.

Sophie, Marie, and Bridgette all high tail away from the three headed beast as Callie notices them then calls out.

Callie: "GUYS UP HERE!!!" She yelled catching their attention as they head to the building they were stationed in.

After they made it inside Sophie heads up and runs to the roof.

Maple: "Sophie what are you doing!?" She questioned her act.

Sophie: "I gotta see this!" She answered back.

Sophie then makes it to the roof as the others follow right behind her since the building they are in is very tall.
Now everyone can see both Godzilla and the Hydrarok are about to fight.

Callie: "Aw yeah! Godzilla is gonna take that thing down!" She cheers excitedly for Godzilla.

Olivia: "That's Godzilla!?" She asked in shock as she has never seen nor heard him at all.

The agents, Olivia and her two squad mates, and the news helicopter who are filming and recording for all of Inkopolis to see as we also see Pearl and Marina watching the scene intently.