Ch 10: MORE TITANS!!!

Flashback at the warehouse-

When Judd was telling everyone, everything about Monarch and the titans after they got back from meeting the sleeping giant (AKA Ch 8).

Sophie: "So how many titans are we gonna be dealing with?" She asked sitting on the couch.

Judd: "Before it was confirmed to be 17 titans total, but as the years went on that number kept climbing that we eventually lost count." Judd explained.

Everyone: "HUH!?" They yelled in shock.

The Judds covered their ears from the Burst of loud noise but soon took them off and placed their hands to their sides.

Judd: "*Clears throat* Like I said: that number is still climbing." He says gently.

Knowing there are a lot of titans this really got the group thinking and as Sophie was looking at the large binder containing contents of the other titans, one thought crosses her mind.

Will they see other titans?

Back to the present immediately after Ch 9-

The trio and Godzilla all watch on at the three approaching waves heading straight towards their location.
Godzilla seems to take on a stance like that seems like he is ready for an upcoming fight.

Bridgette: "W-What do you think he's doing?" She asked then grabbing onto Sophie's arm.

Maple: "It looks like he's getting ready for a fight." She states, taking a thinking pose.

Sophie: "I think he knows something about those three large waves." She guesses to her friends.

They all notice Godzilla raising his tail and slamming it back down to the ground and letting out a mighty loud roar.

The trio cover their ears from his loud call.

The three waves get closer and closer.

Then they stop right in front of Godzilla.

The three agents watch on at the three large figures then, all three start to rise from the surface. The trio watch in awe and amazement as they are finally given the chance to see the other titans Judd was talking about yesterday.

The three titans have now fully risen and are given full view to the trio.

Maple: "HOLY CARP!!!" She shouts in shock while Bridgette is showing signs of fear and is shaking a little.

Sophie looks on at the titans and can't believe what they are seeing. She then remembers what titans Judd told them about and the photos they saw of them and now taking a closer look at them she is reminded of the names they are given.

The titan she first analyzes is a greyish/reddish color, has six legs, a shell, and tentacles on its face.

Sophie: "That must be Titanis Scylla." She says, the others look at her in confusion then Sophie points at the other titans next to Scylla.

The second titan she analyzes has a long serpentine body, short stubby limps, four large fins around its head with many smaller fins running down its entire body.

Sophie: "That one must be Tiamat." She states.

Realizing what she is talking about they also remember their conversation with Judd yesterday then take notice of the titans along side Sophie.

Bridgette: "A-And that one?" She points at the third and final titan.

Sophie takes notice and analyzes the third titan. It has a bulbous head with large eyes, its skin is a blue and pink color, and it has eight tentacles.