Ch 5: Godzilla defends Inkopolis

Inkopolis-

The city is being under attack by large salmonid creatures that are holding different weapons and trying to capture as much inklings as they can to take back to their home. The people are running in fear and hopes of find shelter from the assault but the salmonids trap them and begin attacking with their weapons.

Some were lucky since they had their own ink weapons to try and defend themselves but it all seems futile and they aren't making much progress against them since they are heavily armored

The police aren't enough to keep them at bay and it seems there is an endless amount coming from the beach's surface.

A News helicopter was flying around the city and reporting on the attack below.

(With the group)

While Judd is driving back to Octo Canyon the group are still shaken up by their experience with Godzilla.

Maple: "Has anyone found out what's happening in the city?" She asks breaking silence.

Everyone shakes their heads saying no, that is until Marina pulled out her laptop from under her seat and opened it up to look into social media.

Marina: "*gasps* Guys look." She says in a panicked tone.

She faces the screen to everyone and they all see a live news report from a helicopter POV and see what is going on in Inkopolis.

News Reporter: "The city is being attacked by large salmonid creatures and are attacking and kidnapping many civilians! It seems many are trying to defend themselves but it doesn't seem to be working at all as they might have some sort of protective armor and more keep emerging from the beach surface!" She yells as everyone watches the carnage that is happening.

The limo finally stops at Octo Canyon and they all quickly step out seeing the city in the distance.

Callie: "Oh no! We have to do something!" She shouts starting to panic.

Cuttlefish: "Those are Kidnappers!" He says catching everyone's attention.

Marina: "You've seen those before?" She asks.

Cuttlefish: "Yes we have, during the Great Turf War, they would show up during foggy days and gather as much inklings and octolings to take back to their homes for food." He says gripping his cane. "Me, Judd, and the rest of the Squidbeak did our best to shut them away from the surface hoping we defeated them for good. But it seems I was wrong and it wasn't enough." He says looking at the city from afar.

Sophie: "So how do we stop them?!" She asks walking up to him.

Cuttlefish: "They are heavily armored that is almost indestructible, only a few weapons can penetrate it." He states.

Sophie: "We need to do something, we can't just stand here and hope it'll end. The more time we waste the more people we lose!" She shouts.

Marina: "GUYS!" Marina shouts in a panicked tone.