Ch 9: Hanging with a Titan

Sophie's apartment-

It was now the next day as we see Sophie on her bed with her hands behind her head.

A lot is on her mind right now since there was a lot to take in.
Judd had revealed as much as he could about the titans and Godzilla including the many events he was involved in and the many titans he had to fight.
Everyone was surprised at how Godzilla has been through so much and yet he can still keep going with no problem. However it did seem like he left something out but she doesn't think it's too important.

But now she and her friends are now Monarch agents.
Though there was something else on her mind the most.

Sophie: "(Godzilla is our hero)." This short sentence would continue to echo throughout her head as seeing the look in Godzilla's eye was enough for her to see what Bridgette and Judd saw.

Sophie wants to see more of Godzilla so today that is what she is gonna do.
She will head back over to the warehouse since everyone said they were gonna head back to see Godzilla again.

Sophie sits up on her bed but she gives a long stretch to wake herself up more.
She stands to full height and heads over to her closet to pick out her outfit.

Now that she is fully clothed she them heads out to the front door to her apartment alongside Maple and Bridgette.

As the trio are walking they take notice at how the city is looking better than yesterday since the attack and everyone seems like they are having a good time.
Though there were some televisions with Godzilla fighting against the many enemies from the Kidnapper invasion and the Shardogokor-ocean battle.

At the warehouse-

The trio have now made to their destination with Maple quickly opening the front door.

Maple: "WE'RE HERE!!!" She shouts in a cheerful tone.

Marie: "Agents, it's good to see you all here and well." She says in a calm manner.

Maple: "Yup. Inkopolis is looking a lot better than yesterday." She says hopping on a chair near a table.

Marie: "Well I'm glad everything is good okay. I just hope the city will be okay with knowing there is a giant monster roaming around." She states with her hand on her chin.

Then someone else pops out of the second story of the warehouse

Callie & Pearl: "HEY GUYS!" They both say in unison.

Sophie waves as Bridgette also greets them along with Maple.

Sophie: "Hey where's Marina?" She asked looking around for her.

Marie: "Oh she's with Judd and Gramps, helping them with their studies." She explained.

As if on que a door to a room opens and Marina, Cuttlefish, and the Judds emerge.

Marina: "Oh, Hi you three." She waves happily as the trio wave back.

Judd: "You're here, oh good good good!" He says happily."I have something for you three." He says gesturing them to follow into the room that they came from.

Everyone including the agent trio follow into the said room.

Judd: "Okay since you have joined you will be given these materials including your new Monarch outfits." He said pointing towards three orange jump-suit looking fits.