Ch 4: Meeting Godzilla

Godzilla's POV-

I have finally found a good place to rest after swimming and traveling all day. I can see through this thick fog no problem thanks to my enhanced Eye sight. I walk a good distance inland and lie down.

Godzilla closes his eyes and rests. However he'll soon be met with an interesting encounter with the strange new beings.

Maple: "Guys we should check it out!" She calls out.

Sophie: "What? Your seriously not thinking we should go over and see it up close?" She questioned the little inkling.

Bridgette: "Should we really do it?" She asks In a worried tone.

Marie: "Hm... I'd say we should." She says calmly catching everyone off guard.

Judd: "I agree." Judd calls out stepping beside her.

Lil Judd: "Count me in!" He shouts.

Cuttlefish: "Well, what do you guys say?" He asks facing the group.

Maple: "Heck yeah!" She cheers.

Bridgette: "Why not I guess." She calmly says.

Callie: "Lets do it!" She cheers.

Marie: "Alright I'm in." She says.

Marina: "We need to find a way to get to know Godzilla if we're gonna be Monarch agents." She explains.

Pearl: "Hell yeah, I gotta go live so everyone can see this!" She says excitedly.

Sophie: "... *Sighs* Alright, but I have a bad feeling about this." She says rubbing her shoulder.

Judd: "Alright then!" He shouts. "Everyone stay close we don't want anyone getting lost in the mist." He says as everyone makes their way over to the big G.

They all start making their way over to the giant traveling the right side of his body and Pearl hits record and goes live. Immediately hundreds start pouring in and watch the live footage. The live is titled "About to meet the Big Monster!"

Pearl faces her phone towards the hidden dark figure, with each step they all take the figure gets clearer and closer. Everyone keeps caution as they still know nothing about this thing.

Callie: "This guy is way bigger than I thought." She said as everyone is almost close to it.

They finally reach what they think is its... Well they don't know except Judd who calls out.

Judd: "I think we've reached his foot." He says as they see four clawed toes.

Marie: "Now that's a big foot." She comments.

Maple: "Lets try and reach his head." She says excitedly wanting to see him closer.

Sophie: "I'd hate to admit it, but I am curious now." She says shamefully.

Everyone agrees to Sophie as they all had the same idea.

Judd: "Alright then. Everyone stay close." He says.

It takes a few good minutes to reach another object with claws at the end but they don't look like his foot. They then see that the mist is actually starting to clear up at a quick pace.

Judd: "Everyone stand back." He ordered.

They all take a few steps back and the mist fully clears revealing the one and only...

Sophie: "Godzilla." She quietly says.

Everyone but the Judds: "WOW." They all say.

There he is now in full view and clear as day. They can now see the titan in all his beauty and impressive size.